Time Walking for healers, how it gonna be?

in case you don’t know blizzard has plans of destroy time walking by increasing enemy level to our lv, instead of reduce our level to the content of their expancion

the problem i see here is that for healers stuck at 70 or lower gonna be very very hard heal

currently on the beer dungeon i am put with lv 80 and i am 70 and i can barely heal them, is that the logic that time walking gonna have ?

because when i say i can barely heal them i really mean that a full heal for them is like a little breath

Not likely going to be a problem.

Honestly timewalking is absolutely boring and it’s ease justifis the absolutely abyssmal 554 item level for dungeon drops, that can’t even be upgraded.

I look forward to the change.

Well, I seem to remember people asking for the old content to come back and offer more of a challenge and inline with how it was at the time. I prefer it to be working at my level because I found it sort of odd to be doing 2k dps on my high level character.

I mean, come on, admit it: most of us like seeing those big numbers when we blast or slam mobs. Putting out tiny numbers is a bit weird to me.

As far as healing goes, I cant see how it will be any different. If you can heal now in the game against comparable levels, what difference will it be if you are healing in a TW dungeon at comparable levels?

healing in time walking ? i run this with my prot warrior , just zoomed through it . no healing was needed

if you think they’ll make the gear better, I got a tower in Paris to sell you…

I think it’s very clear by now that any changes Blizz makes related to scaling will be a near 100% failure out of the gate. Blizz no longer has devs that play WoW, or a large enough QA group to test any changes made to the game. This is why we see several days of extended downtime every week - they are fixing the errors made by devs who have zero idea what WoW even is, let alone how to play it.
My prediction - the first Tuesday of the new TW scaling will be impossible to complete for some/most group comps based on player level. This will lead to a multiple hour down time the next day, then TW will be easy enough to be soloed by cloth DPS. After several more multiple hour unscheduled down times over the next several weeks/months, we’ll have TW tuned almost exactly how it is now, but will have wasted millions in dev time to make pointless changes, and suffered through dozens of hours of unscheduled down time to get back to where we started.

1 Like

I read time walking is all messed up and your heals go off before you cast them. Unfortunately, you also die before you’re dead making resurrections real tricky to line up, time-wise. I once ressed a guy on a Thursday and he was already alive on Monday so I just got the cooldown on the res. Now I just res myself at the beginning of the week and later on it hits. If I’m lucky it hits when I’m dead, which is often. I’m AFK dead right now waiting on the res to arrive from monday.

Procrastinating, I don’t feel like flying atm.

As a max level tank with a two piece set bonus and enchants TW should be extremely easy for you. The fact is that Blizz must tune TW to work for a huge range of levels, most of which will not have set bonuses or enchants. Next time around try it on a lvl 30’ish tank with no set bonus, no enchants, and typical green questing gear, and you’ll see where the OP’s concerns come from.

It honestly couldn’t be less fun than this round as a healer. It was just spammy and unpredictable at times. As a dps it was much more fun.