Time walking Cache

Still no replacement cache for the 441 Flame-warped Curio.

3 Likes

same loot, same problem for me

Also experiencing the same issue. Just going to keep replying to every forum I see about this issue until the devs notice.

Bump, I’m your stereotypical flamewarped curio holder from cache and I still haven’t gotten anything either

I believe it’s just us curio enjoyers that haven’t seen compensation.

Bit odd, maybe they’re unsure what to give us

Yup, same problem here. No mail after posted “fix”

Still haven’t gotten a replacement for my 441 Flame Warped Curio.

1 Like

Same had a ticket in about the issue originally and when I saw the update they were sent out caches for affected players I upped my ticket and basically got “GMs can’t help you.”

1 Like

Still havent got a replacement for my Forbidden Flounder

Forbidden Flounder havers also have not received a new box

1 Like

Same reply I got

1 Like

Yep, same here

I have finally received a non-automated reply, and I am less than thrilled. So here it is in full, and I hope the rest of you are as unhappy about this as I am.

"It’s our understanding that you received a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from your recent Timewalking cache and you were hoping to receive a reward that was level appropriate

This was a known issue where Caches of Awakened Treasure from the Burning Crusade Timewalking quest were rewarding items that were lower level than expected. This has been fixed by the developers and rewards received before the fix were exchanged for level appropriate Caches

It was also possible when opening these caches that you could receive a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from your Timewalking cache. We can confirm this is not an issue under any further investigation and no exchange will be possible for this item. We definitely understand this is less than ideal and we are very sorry you ended up with this token which has no use in the new season, but with regret we must confirm it is not possible to seek an exchange or swap to optimum loot here. Customer Services cannot exchange your Flame-Warped Curio for an item of your choosing or provide you any sort of alternative proposal and we are truly sorry about that."

(I’m not asking customer support to replace my loot, but I’m not going to sit and wait for a dev to look at all these forums about the same issue, just to not tell me that I’m out of luck anyway.)

1 Like

Bumping my own thread cuz why not

1 Like

Well, it’s Tuesday. I guess we’re Screwed. Thanks Blizzard.