Time to make the L of Lordearon an Alliance symbol again

Imgur

Isn’t it about the time the Alliance retook this symbol and used it again? Especially considering Turaylon, arguably the greatest Alliance/living Lordearanian, is leading the Alliance again? Heck, Blizzard has not forgotten it was an Alliance old school symbol:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Sorry not sorry, he is the greatest living Lordearanian left and was Supreme Commander of the Alliance, and apperently is now back in said role.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or is it ironic that the Alliance’s banner is a big L?

Also it’s Lordaeron. Not Lordearon.

Unless you are asking the Forsaken to create a massive earwig…

5 Likes

Better then the Horde toilet symbol.

7 Likes

The L is a Horde symbol now.

The current owner is still using it.

9 Likes

Exactly my thoughts, my queen.

Oh, and weapons changed.

3 Likes

She gave up the crown of Lordearon(as per Before the Storm). And like it or now, there are still living Lordearon citizen in Stormwind. Like the aforementioned Turaylon.

2 Likes

There are more undead Lordaeronians than living ones. So request denied

7 Likes

Actually it’s something totally different. It’s a… …beautiful… bowl… of… fruit.

…never mind. I’ll tell you when your 18.

6 Likes

The living lordearon citizens can make new kids. The Forsaken one not so much and will eventually die out.

1 Like

Yes, living in Stormwind. Lordearon no longer belongs to the Alliance.

4 Likes

I see a horse shoe. Maybe you just have a dirty mind.

1 Like

Unless they kill said new citizens and make them Forsaken?

Which is wrong. Capital City does not belong to the Alliance, but as of Exploring the Eastern Kingdoms, the Alliance has taken back Southshore, which is in Lordearon.

And we will have another faction war and we kill more Forsaken then they create. Sounds like a plan.

1 Like

They hold a town. The living citizens of Lordearon are now citizen of Stormwind.

4 Likes

In a book, sure, but in-game, it’s a blighted ruin crawling with forsaken.

1 Like

Turalyon fell to his knees when he saw Alonsus Faol, just imagine what the guy would do if he saw his Princess, now Queen.

This is the same man who went into Outland with the army of Lordaeron because Calia’s father told him to. Turalyon, would bend the knee if he ever saw Calia Menthel. We saw his reaction in that short story right, where he heard about what happened to Lordaeron?

Turalyon was the leader of their army and where was he when Lordaeron needed him most? Gone.

Dude will have so much self guilt he’d be Calia’s dog until he died.

6 Likes

They took back the Greenlands? Great!

Fallout should reach half life in about 2000 or so years according to the Apothecaries.

2 Likes

I wasn’t keen on Calia at first, but the 9.2.5 quest to earn the Dark Ranger skin tone made me think MAYBE this could be good. Plus, she effectively solidifies Lordaeron ownership to the Forsaken and the Horde.

Get the Goblins to make a marketing campaign and sell undeath as a form of life insurance.

3 Likes