Time to hit the ol' dusty trail

Yup, I’m outta here. I’ve nothing to gain by being around such toxic, angsty, vacuous negativity. Which is a darn shame, since there are a lot of level headed and interesting people on this forum that are completely being overshadowed by the crazies. And to those decent folk out there, I say I can’t wait to play with you all.

I’ll sub and play Classic on release day and I’m 110% positive I will be absolutely enraptured. If those smart ones among you knew what was good for you you’d do the same - don’t let anyone else convince you into feeling something you aren’t. You’re here because you want to delve back into that wild world that is Vanilla Azeroth. To a true fan nothing really matters beyond that, be it sharding or layering or Alterac Valley version or loot sharing. All these are insignificant by comparison, and my time here has only reaffirmed that some people live to complain. That lot of you have to look inside yourselves and decide if that is the sort of person you really want to be.

Well, so long. Until I see you all again in Azeroth. Once more unto the breach, eh dear friends?

8 Likes

Truth be told I’m considering the same thing. So long friend.

2 Likes

this post is literally just you complaining that people are debating and discussing the game. Bye.

19 Likes

Come on! These are the WoW forums, don’t pretend it hasn’t always been like this.

2 Likes

If all this BS like Layering and Right click reporting isn’t removed before launch, you won’t be playing Classic, but a low-graphics Project 60 server.

Project 60 doesn’t hold a candle to Classic wow.

1 Like

A lot of people here really do like to complain. Blizzard is basically going back and recreating vanilla WoW, for the most part pretty close to the original 1.12 patch. If Blizzard were McDonald’s, they’re basically bringing back the Arch Deluxe, circular bacon intact. But people are mad because maybe the quarter pounder beef seasoning has changed over the years, and the potato bun doesn’t have a slit in it.

1 Like

I think people are irritated that blizzard in 2019 cant recreate a game that blizzard made in 2004 with less people and less resources.

4 Likes

Good luck, enjoy your headspace breather, and see you in August! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

e x a c t l y

Yep. This is usually the case. People have no understanding about things and then go on about it like they actually know. Ive come to realize, its how the world works.

Good. You’re not a real vanilla fan and you defending “layering” is just making it worse for those who are.

Yes because obviously you were annointed as the judge of all things Vanilla :rofl:

What is it 2 years now they have been trying to make classic wow work? Either they haven’t made much progress or these guys are farming salaries.

2 Likes

If you mostly like the forums but today is just too much, I’d recommend just coming back in a few days.

It’ll die down.

1 Like

Hah! DEBATE he says! Boy that’s a stretch isn’t it? Look around, you tell me if all this whining and ‘I’m right Blizzard sucks’ nonsense sounds like productive discussion to you.

1 Like

Yeah, no where near as productive as making some high-horse riding topic about how you’re leaving.

Things always go into a flurry after every announcement. Bigger the announcement, bigger the flurry.

Ain’t that the truth, and no more so than on these forums. Happy trails friend, and we’ll see you back in Azeroth.

I usually agree with alot you say however this is just not true. Every other thread is someone complaining and whining and crying because they didn’t get what they wanted and that is not productive or debating the game.

Yeah people always find something to complain about. I’m just happy that we got a set date, and that they are trying to make concessions to give us a good experience and trying to stay true to the vanilla experience. I wasn’t a fan of sharding but feel like atleast with layering they are trying to meet us half way and that I can deal with.

Let’s bring back Classic WoW. We want a truly authentic experience! Except…

Loot trading
Layering
No item progression
No unarmored mounts
Right click reporting
Graphical upgrades

If you can’t handle what we want because we are simple asking for the same experience they promised, then yea you definitely should leave. An attitude like that won’t have you leveling past 30 anyways.