Time to game the system

I know, but it’s functionally the same thing.

1 Like

No, just look to your right and use the “Reply” button there at any time. Took me a bit to figure that one out.

Have a like. :grin:

Edit: saw you were on mobile; this was on mobile too, at least it was on my iPad last night

3 Likes

I wasn’t even aware that they were doing trust levels on here?

Is this true?

2 Likes

I literally scrolled all the way to the bottom and saw that I could have just clicked reply and gotten there a lot faster than scrolling.

2 Likes

Upvoted :smile:

3 Likes

Yup.

(and the quote doesn’t count for # of characters so this is here)

5 Likes

Oh I see. I just assumed that was how you quoted people.

These forums are dumb. They try to act smart but they are in fact, dumb.

4 Likes

I did the same thing last night. :laughing:

1 Like

I approve of this post

2 Likes

Goodness, the requirements for the leveling seems like a job! Entering at least 5 topics? And they’re going to time how long you spend reading posts? But I suppose if you spend any time on the forums you will meet these requirements. I don’t think in the past 13 years I’ve ever “entered a topic” so I’ll probably stay at my trusty level 0 and wear the crown proudly :angel:

4 Likes

What an interesting topic OP, so thoughtful!

2 Likes

How do you see which trust level you are at??

1 Like

Good question? Not sure yet.

2 Likes

Well that’s silly if you don’t know where you are at.

2 Likes

From what I’ve read so far, you don’t. The various “perks” just show up in your tool bars or some madness like that, lol

3 Likes

Well that’s silly.

5 Likes

Posting in a mad sploits thread.

4 Likes

So they expect you to keep track of how many minutes you’ve read the forums, how many days and what you’ve posted and where? People are going to be having spreadsheets just to keep track … can’t wait to see the first “why am I not at level 2 when I list tasks completed here?”

5 Likes
4 Likes

DEAR GOD, is there no way for me to skip all the way to the latest page on mobile?! I just had to scroll SO FAR TO GET TO THE LATEST POSTS

6 Likes