Time to buff the weapon drop rate?

Pretty much everyone i know has seen 15+ azerite pieces, tons of cloaks, rings etc. and maybe 2 weapons?

It’s a tad bit ridiculous at this point, can we fix this?

3 Likes

It’s almost like there are more cloaks and rings on loot tables than there are weapons.

1 Like

Vanilla-to-Legion: “Man, my char sucks, such bad RNG on weapon drops, this isn’t fair!”
Legion: “What, we’re only gonna get 1 weapon the entire time? That’s boring and robs us of the feel of progression!”
BfA: “Man, my char sucks, such bad RNG…”

4 Likes

It took me over 2 months for my main to get a 385 to 400 weapon, raiding Heroic Dazar’Alor on a weekly basis. That’s the weapon drop rate and zero World Quests to augment the lack of weapons.

this precisely. I like the legion variation preferably

Thats the problem no middle ground…in typically blizzard fashion…they use a nuke that requires dynamite…

2 Likes

Blizzard always usually uses weapons and trinkets as that one carrot for gear. But I have belt collection. It’s uuuuuge.

My GF and I were just talking about this tonight. I have characters that are 390+ but rocking a 360 or 365 weapon. It used to be that rings or trinkets were the hardest to get…now it’s a weapon. It is depressing when you have to do a main hand and offhand weapon or shield. just soul crushing when you just can’t get a weapon upgrade.

1 Like

I rather enjoyed not having to worry about my weapon in Legion. Shame it didn’t carry over to BFA

4 Likes

I got a 400 dagger on my rogue from the very first “Against Overwhelming Odds” quest. It can swing either way with luck.

Huh. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen a new weapon on my main in months. Of course, as a filthy casual, I’m fine with that since I got a 400 one from a Warfront.

I remember Ulduar and people on the edge of their seats, hoping that one weapon upgrade would drop from a boss. Hehe

Some of us have seen more weapons than anything else. I would rather they buff other drop rates so I can upgrade something I need, part of the rubbish RNG they have put in place, anything goes.