Time to Bloody your hands, Kill count is now Trackable

This become more of PVP and show that you really need get some kills if you want to stay alive.

1 Like

Disappointed with this, given going for early kills still ends up being detrimental to your chances of winning maybe 90% of the time.

1 Like

The kill counter appears to have no effect on plunder/renown gains, and thus the PvE meta is unchanged.

1 Like

Just because Blizzard isn’t sure PVPers can count to double digits doesn’t mean Plunderstorm is now more PVP.

Let you all know, There for But some time… You may be force when some one want to pvp you, May as well bloody you hands, WHen some one want to pvp you.

Welp, now there’s actually a reason for them to kill level ones off.

2 Likes

HaH you can keep your kill counter…I just finished up about 45 mins ago …I am done with that crapfest finally…

4 Likes

Neat. :+1:

Now i can keep track how many people i didn’t kill. :laughing:

4 Likes

It was always PVP. Trying to hide behind incidental PVE elements is part of what made it suck.

2 Likes

PvE players: Blizzard, this event is degrading rapidly to where I cannot even complete the quests to earn plunder to get the rewards as people go straight into attacking you the moment you land.

Blizzard: Takes a long drag off a cigarette yeah and we’re gunna make it worse lmao

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping this is the first step in making brackets off player kills… like those under 50 don’t play against those over …

Isn’t there already MMR. Kills are so arbitrary.

really good change because it kinda sucked when u won d’be like, “omg how many people did i defeat like 12??” :palms_up_together:

They need to add “Eliminations that ran into the storm” counter too.

2 Likes

Considering you can keep your kills to 0 and still get into the top 5+, I would find it more of a challenge to NOT kill and still try to win. I even had a game where the person who won did so because the other 4 of us were too busy fighting to notice the storm creep up on us and trap us. We had a big run around a wall to get to a safe place that none of us made. The winner had been there waiting the whole time.

While they did say they implemented one, we’re not sure if it’s working as intended or buggy since some are reporting it doesn’t seem to be in place when the system’s trying to fill a lobby.

1 Like