Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

For anyone curious -

It’ll take roughly the same amount of time from 50-60 tomorrow as it does today.

The massive exp cuts for that level range takes place tomorrow.

Evokers get no levels. They leave the starting zone at 60. They start at 58 lol.

I think it’s more about getting the new exp required out, more than evokers. Having the new exp numbers AND winds would make 50-60 take like an hour, and Blizzard can’t have that. :roll_eyes:

In testing actually much shorter. You’d need around 200% extra xp to match the speed for tomorrow.

I was referring to what they said on their website.

The winds will shift once more when the new dracthyr Evoker becomes playable during the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch on November 15, and the experience buff will no longer be available.

That page implies they’re shutting off the buff for evokers, which made no damn sense because they can only get two levels before Dragonflight.

But Onikaroshi cleared it up for me. I haven’t been avoiding spoilers but I don’t read the patch notes or participate in betas so I can get tired of the new expac at a natural pace. Anyways, I didn’t know about the exp nerf.

It would be sub an hour based on testing from folks doing it in about an hour 20 minutes without that buff, Which yeah Blizzard won’t have for some reason even though Winds can just go away once DF launches proper.

Best i’ve seen 50-60 is 45 min.

I would kill for the ability to do 50-60 on my 20 other toons that quickly that I didn’t do 50-60 on during SL. D:

1 Like

bye bye wonderful xp buff. You served me well