Time for Specialization+

dude… ive been wanting alot more specs for a while… please give it to use blizzard, i need like 5-7 specs on my warrior alone…

1 Like

sounds fair & Might be good way for gold sinking.
then 4th spec for XX more gold.

1 Like

Retail is FAR from an atrocity lol. If anything all the crying and moaning, from the release of Vanilla Classic til WotLK, and constant nagging for QoL changes proves the average Blizz ‘fan’ thought they wanted the og experience. They did not.

1 Like

classic andys lol

My favorite part about classic was watching a hand full of streamers gaslight people and milk them for money by telling them how classic was “all about the journey”. Then watching them afk getting carried through dungeons lol

1 Like

Or opening some 500 mails with gifts of gold and flasks and whatnot.

2 Likes

now they’re selling rested xp guides

2 quests will cover this in wrath…

What they should do is…

Unlock 3rd spec slot is Max gold value your character has ever had on hand +10,000 gold with the max possible cost being gold cap.

This cleans the economy very quickly.

I dont think ‘clean[ing] the economy’ is really possible now that the WoW Token has been implemented.

10,000G for a third spec will be more effective at removing gold from the economy (token nonwithstanding) now that the 18000G mammoth mount will be account-wide.

Just grab a few stacks of the glyphs you need. You can also use some addons to keep track of talents/bar setup if you need that.

I tend to just use some macros and comment in/out whatever I need to use for different specs.

I don’t know where the idea of “This is a gold sink” comes from, but it seems like a ridiculous notion that adding things for people to spend gold on would reduce the amount of gold in the economy rather than encourage more RMT-driven botting and gold farming.

1 Like

You can also use addons to perform a lot of this busywork.

But that’s just it, it really is just busywork for no reason other than being inconvenient.

When I picked up a prot OS on my main I practically stopped bothering doing BGs despite having battlemaster originally on more than 1 character.

1 Like

Just grab a few stacks of the glyphs you need. You can also use some addons to keep track of talents/bar setup if you need that.

So if it’s that easy to just work around it, why not just have it integrated in the core game?
Every fin time someone complains about garbage vanilla design some classic enjoyer pops in with uuuh actually it’s very easy to just do this and this and that to avoid this. So why can’t it just… be like that?
3rd spec slot, swappable presets, whatever?

Sure. Make it so. :woman_shrugging:

Yes! This is why retail ended up failing. Because people could just change their spec to meet whatever needs their groups have without being punished and wasting time.

People hated that and retail failed.

2 Likes

funny how people are like “no 3rd spec what ruined wow” when we have dual spec in WotLK. makes no difference. All their adding is a 3rd tab to lets us switch.

No, this doesn’t impact the game in anyways, why because it’s just makes running back and forth switch my alternative spec from prot to ret pvp while i main a ret and prot is for my guilds 10mans. having a 3rd gives me freedom to switch over to pvp spec for arenas without having to remember what talents I need, glyphs as well as where my buttons are place again.

some may disagree with me, but I think Retail failed not cause of spec it failed cause of poor content and lack luster talent tree the compressed to 1 of the 3 choices every 5, 15 30, 45 60. and so on.

well either way its still blizzard choice and i doubt this will happen its just be nice to have.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.