Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

problem is, they’ve always shared hairstyles between races and factions. for example, many belf hairstyles were identical to draenei hairstyles. humans and belfs shared styles. i dunno how velfs will ever get more hairstyles if we cant share with other races.

blood elves could use newer styles too.

3 Likes

Yes it does. Haven’t you even been paying attention to the Alliance for the last 25 years? I bet you only play on the Horde and never understood why most people didn’t like Void Elves in the beginning.

3 Likes

Yea and none of them even had cool interesting short haircuts or just spikey hair. Would like to see better looking normal hairstyles for void elves than what we have with them now.

4 Likes

That doesn’t automatically mean they “belong” to the Alliance, thats like saying goblins always belonged to Alliance since there are some in SI:7.

Especially since the high elven capital is horde territory.

3 Likes

well lorthemar exiled the high elves, saying he couldnt afford to rule a divided nation, and later, exiled the void elves because the danger they posed to the sunwell. so now they dont have a home. the rift is not very homey.

3 Likes

All you appear to be asking for is already in my own thread.

I even have tattoos listed, as well as hairstyles and even mentions of further colorations.

Most if not all of the remaining high elf requests work just as well on void elves.

4 Likes

All races should have access to all haircuts. unlockable by racial reputation. Be besties with dwarves to learn their braiding techniques!

5 Likes

/runs off to be besties cause cinnamon bun hairstyle (i.e. princess leia style) is something i’ve always wanted. oh and the long braids . eeek, where do i sign up!?

3 Likes

Yet I never had traction with my boards about these ideas. :frowning: gives a meaningful use to grind rep too.

Of course, cros-sfaction… you just have to uh… kill x amount of players of said race to show them to your barber for… analysing?

1 Like

I’m not teaching you people to braid.

Well, without a drink first.

4 Likes

I adore this idea right alongside grinding rep to learn that races language.

:beer:

:beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

Rep quest. give beer to a dwarf. It has to be the right one though, or else you’re in for a duel.

2 Likes

eww. how about group with other faction for dungeons/raids, maybe, but i cant pvp. not enough dexterity for it.

That wasn’t a thing when I made up the idea a few back. LOL
I wonder if that’s trackable…

Also same. I can only pvp the compstomp and I still get stomped.

i seriously wanna see a male panda with the dragonball z hairstyle lol. or the witcher hairstyle lol some combos would be hilarious

2 Likes

Fairly certain an intern with a basic 3d degree can copy pasta then shape the haircuts onto the different race scalps. Worgen would be a bit tricky, but still doable.

1 Like

I think you bring up a fair point, but a counter argument is that while races shared hairstyles, they didn’t also share models. So if a Draenei and a human shared a hairstyle, their models were vastly different. What I’d love is for all races (void elves and blood elves included) to get brand new hairstyles and colors that are 100% unique to them. Or, at the very least, if there’s a few shared here and there, make them different models.

2 Likes

touche’. sadly, that was the whole point of allied races - shared models. and they wouldnt consider half elves for alliance with brand new models.

1 Like

Having done 3d modeling, It really isn’t that much of a difference to change the shape of the scalp to match and then the drape over the shoulders and back. It’s hardly considered a whole new model. Something any 4th year intern can do.