Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

Void elves are made up of both horde “blood elf” high elves, and alliance “high elf” high elves.
The one and only difference between being in either of these groups, is that they have void powers.

So the alliance has high elves. The horde has high elves. Both factions are thriving on the high elf front.

4 Likes

Which races do you feel are left behind in customization, and what customizations would you like to see them receive?

Speaking for myself, Worgen men need a straight back option, and Worgen of both genders should get tail options. I also think Goblins getting Gilgoblin customizations the way Draenei got Man’ari customizations should be on the table.

I’d say Orcs should get Fel Orc options, but they have some of the most customizations out there so, I suppose by your logic, since they’re not lagging behind anyone, then they shouldn’t be getting anything.

1 Like

Pandas.
All other Allied races.
Gnomes.

3 Likes

night elf hair looks good on void elves. human hairstyles would look good on void elves too. in fact, back in…wrath i think, humans and blood elves shared some styles.

someone did a mock up of nelf hair on velfs.

artist: Ramavatarama

from

5 Likes

Headcanon doesn’t count. Official lore does.

5 Likes

well i only want one -the one you have: raquel. my fav. but otherwise, i’d be happy with nelf or kul’tiran or even human hairstyles. or even better, brand new styles like

Imgur

artist: Luoren

5 Likes

well i’d like some new hairstyles. we still only have the 10 styles we started with 5 years ago. and i think male velfs only have 8. and mechagnomes need more styles too.

customization combos.

note how many races are alliance, at the bottom of the list. note how your char, a dracthyr has over a trillion possible customizations. now look at dark iron dwarves. i think they need to hire an artist who excels at furry art, cause if you’ll notice furry races are all at the bottom half of the chart. void elves are in the bottom 5 and blood elves are middle of the pack. this chart is females. the males, blood elf males are below mid. so belfs/velfs arent being unreasonable.

7 Likes

I think all races should get more hairstyles, but I just think they should be unique to that race.

1 Like

problem is, they’ve always shared hairstyles between races and factions. for example, many belf hairstyles were identical to draenei hairstyles. humans and belfs shared styles. i dunno how velfs will ever get more hairstyles if we cant share with other races.

blood elves could use newer styles too.

3 Likes

Yes it does. Haven’t you even been paying attention to the Alliance for the last 25 years? I bet you only play on the Horde and never understood why most people didn’t like Void Elves in the beginning.

3 Likes

Yea and none of them even had cool interesting short haircuts or just spikey hair. Would like to see better looking normal hairstyles for void elves than what we have with them now.

4 Likes

That doesn’t automatically mean they “belong” to the Alliance, thats like saying goblins always belonged to Alliance since there are some in SI:7.

Especially since the high elven capital is horde territory.

3 Likes

well lorthemar exiled the high elves, saying he couldnt afford to rule a divided nation, and later, exiled the void elves because the danger they posed to the sunwell. so now they dont have a home. the rift is not very homey.

3 Likes

All you appear to be asking for is already in my own thread.

I even have tattoos listed, as well as hairstyles and even mentions of further colorations.

Most if not all of the remaining high elf requests work just as well on void elves.

4 Likes

All races should have access to all haircuts. unlockable by racial reputation. Be besties with dwarves to learn their braiding techniques!

5 Likes

/runs off to be besties cause cinnamon bun hairstyle (i.e. princess leia style) is something i’ve always wanted. oh and the long braids . eeek, where do i sign up!?

3 Likes

Yet I never had traction with my boards about these ideas. :frowning: gives a meaningful use to grind rep too.

Of course, cros-sfaction… you just have to uh… kill x amount of players of said race to show them to your barber for… analysing?

1 Like

I’m not teaching you people to braid.

Well, without a drink first.

4 Likes

I adore this idea right alongside grinding rep to learn that races language.

:beer:

:beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

Rep quest. give beer to a dwarf. It has to be the right one though, or else you’re in for a duel.

2 Likes