Time duration text is hidden on Buffs\Debuffs

When editing my UI I moved my buffs\debuffs towards the bottom of the screen, and because of this have them wrap up in stead of down when a new row is created. However when I set buffs to wrap up, the icons cover the time remaining numbers. How do I fix this? (The timers are enabled, when I set it to wrap down they are visible.)
h ttps://ibb.co/YDgPxKM

Are you using an addon for them?

2 Likes

No, the edit UI interface that’s stock with the game.

Have you adjusted the padding value?
It’s not ideal as it’s one setting for both horizontal and vertical but it modifies the space between the columns/rows.

1 Like

Yes, I have tried every combination with all the given options and scaled them. Vertically the numbers are half hidden, when the row grows up they’re fully hidden, the only way the timers display correctly is in the stock format. Which seems ridiculous as it’s almost the fourth season of the expansion and it feels halfbaked.

Judging by your description and the image from your OP showing the blue borders I would say, as indicated by Elvenbane, you have an addon effecting your buff display and by extension, probably timer display.

Find that addon and make changes there.

1 Like

all orientations and directions work properly by default. masque is the problem.

1 Like

Is it though

It’s some addon(s) you are using.

Yes. Even is masque skinning is globally disabled, if it is enabled as an addon it breaks the timers on all but horizontal down. If there are other addons that act similarly to masque, they probably have the same issue.

1 Like