Tilted-Horde-A52, CE Raiders LFM, 9pm PST Start

Hey there!

We are TILTED, a newly formed Horde Guild on Area 52. Over half of the raiding roster has CE from this previous tier, and many other CE’s prior. We are looking for like minded individuals to join our roster.

Raid times: Tu/We/Thur 9pm-12am PST, or 12am-3am EST
Note: We may add a Monday at the start of mythic prog.

Recruitment:
Rogues
1 Healer (non-priest) w/ a DPS offspec or vice-versa.
Any skilled DPS

Goals: We are looking to push Hall of Fame by the end of Shadowlands! If this is a goal of yours and want to help us push towards it, please add me on Battle.net to discuss!

Tier Prep: While we are not actively doing mythic raiding at this time, the guild is active and we have members playing still in M+, heroic and other games. We will be looking to continue to partner with communities for sales runs and are looking for individuals who conduct themselves properly, aka not looking for elitists or exclusionary members.

If this sounds interesting and you want to come be part of a great guild, please reach out: Blurred#11239

To the top! LFM today!

Looking for more!!

Pushing to the top!

Where are the elemental shamans and rogues at? All skilled DPS welcome!

Hi there, I’m interested in speaking with someone about this opportunity going into shadowlands. I’ve tried adding the discord name but I keep getting an error that says not found, I think there are too many numbers at the end. My discord info is: Noctiscaelum8#2414 I’m a current CE of Nyalotha and intend to play warlock as my main but willing to discuss other classes as I’ll be keeping up an alt alongside my main

Hey blurredd, responding again with my mage

We have a great roster going, really need to add at least 1 rogue. Add me!

Looking forward to the weekend!

Up, up and away!

Bumping this up a notch!

Bumping up- LF talented raiders.

Sendin it up

We’re going back up

Sending it to the top!

LFM- message me today!

Pushing to the top. SL out Nov 23rd, come join us!

November 23rd…RIP holidays

Let’s go- looking for a rogue and another non-priest healer capable and willing to DPS as well!

Up to the top: looking for 1 more healer w/ strong dps offspec and good dps!