Tillers - 15 minute buff timer expires and then resets

While doing the Tillers questline in Halfhill you will eventually get to a point where Haohan gets his pet Thunder to destroy a boulder on your farm, this gives you a 15 minute buff that is supposed to countdown and then you can move on with your quest.

The problem is, the 15 minutes keep running out and nothing happens. The first time this happened to me, about an hour ago, I stayed logged in, as WoWhead told me to, and went to go do some Anglers’ rep quests, the 15 minute timer ran out and when I hearthed back to Halfhill I was just given the 15 minute buff again. Okay, maybe you have to stay afk in Famer Yoon’s farm for it to work properly?

I leave my computer and go make some coffee, talk to my family, make a grocery list, etc. and come back. The 15 minute timer has run out but nothing has happened. I try to make a bug report in game but am unable to type in the window provided. I log out and back in, 15 minute timer resets. I have limited faith that it will work this time but alas my time to play games has been allotted today, so I wasted over an hour on a broken quest chain that wants you to afk for 15 minutes (a stupid mechanic in the first place.)

3 Likes

The farm expansion quests are bugged. They finally responded to my bug report ticket and said that a number of people have said they are having the problem and they are looking into it. Make sure to submit a bug report so they can get as much data about the problem as possible and hopefully be able to resolve it quickly.

1 Like

getting the same problem with Fish clearing out the broken wagon.

I’ve literally got 2 going right now, same thing. First and second growing the farm quests failing to complete.

2 Likes