Tiffin Wrynn in Shadowlands

Sir, you are a master of writing awkward conversations.

1 Like

Years of experience.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh, but Varian’s reaction. Varian would certainly be thrilled to see Anduin with a dragon of the flight that hijacked his kingdom and led to Tiffin’s death.

Varian: You’ll understand when you fall in love.
Anduin: Ah, actually…
Varian: Oh! Finally! I always had a nervous feeling that you… well, do I know her? When can I expect grandchildren?
Anduin: Eyes nervously darting from the black dragon standing very far away Uhh, you know-- well… hey, changing topics, did I ever tell you who came around and bravely saved Azeroth from N’Zoth in a heroic return? Totally redeeming themself? It’s a funny story. You won’t believe it. It’s so funny who it was.

4 Likes

Draka was also an active NPC in WOD, esp in Frostridge questlines, not just a movie star. As for Tiffin, I’m not a active Alliance player, was she ever an in game personality or just lore being Anduins mother?

She doesnt even have an in-game model. :frowning:

So basically in game, she’s irrelevant.

I feel like this statement applies to alot of characters that do have models and gasp even lines.

3 Likes

I think I can one up this Lunni. What if we meet Aerin Stonehand?

Anduin would totally marry her. She might be one of the only confirmed women he’s into.

1 Like

Concerning it’s the Shadowlands, it would likely be something tragic though. If this was with Tiffin, it might not have the same effect since Thrall and Sylvanas will encounter their mothers.

i mean Draka was in Warlords of Draenor as well

1 Like

oh no please no she’s a kyrian isn’t she

I would love, love to see her… my only concern would be Blizzard writing her terribly. If so, I rather have her continue to rest in peace.

I didn’t even think about that but to think varian and tiffin could be together in the shadowlands would be so neat. Varian deserves that’s an it would make Anduin happy I bet lol.

I wanna meet Van Cleef again