Tier 5 Tailoring LFW - Helm/Robe/Back/Belt/Legs/Feet Specialty

Edit: The shop’s closed. Transferred off the server.

Wearing best in slot tailoring profession gear (tier 5 Dragoncloth Tailoring Vestments+ Khaz’gorite Needle Set + Khaz’gorite Fabric Cutters (enchanted).

Assuming you use the best tier of ingredients, I can offer the following:

Guaranteed Tier 5:

Vibrant Wildercloth Girdle
Vibrant Wildercloth Headcover
Vibrant Wildercloth Shawl
Vibrant Wildercloth Slacks
Vibrant Wildercloth Slippers
Vibrant Wildercloth Vestments

Guaranteed Tier 4:

Azureweave Slippers *
Blue Dragon Soles *
Chronocloth Sash :diamonds:
Dragoncloth Tailoring Vestments :diamonds:
Infurious Binding of Gesticulation :diamonds:
Infurious Legwraps of Possibility *
Hood of Surging Time *
Master’s Wildercloth Alchemist’s Robe *
Master’s Wildercloth Chef’s Hat *
Master’s Wildercloth Enchanter’s Hat *
Master’s Wildercloth Fishing Cap *
Master’s Wildercloth Gardening Hat *

Guaranteed Tier 3:

Allied Wristguards of Time Dilation *
Amice of the Blue *

I have 29-30% inspiration chance for most items— for the folks that don’t do professions, that’s the percent chance you have to craft something at a higher skill level. Think of it like crit chance to make the item better.

Note:

• If your order requires one, I charge a flat fee of 30k for an [Illustrious Insight].
  • Additional re-crafts (re-tries to get t5, your mats) are 4k each.
  • Optional reagents— such as Primal Infusions— adjust the skill requirements for recipes. Talk to me about your circumstance and we’ll figure out what we can make happen! Recipes that are infused may be pushed into the realm of “requires an [Illustrious Insight] to attain the quality you want”.

Send in your personal orders to “Cpu-EmeraldDream” with a tier 5 tip attached :slight_smile:

Legend:

* — an asterisk indicates that an inspiration proc would result in the item boosting to the next quality level.
† — a dagger indicates that the use of an [Illustrious Insight] would boost tier levels up by 1, but doesn't make it eligible for the tier beyond that with an inspiration proc.
♦ — a diamond indicates this item is capable of reaching Tier 5 with the use of an [Illustrious Insight], assuming inspiration proc's.

Posted tediously updated, now featuring handy symbols. A little awkward that everything has the asterisk at the moment but, in the past, there were times where I could just barely make something at a particular tier and inspiration wouldn’t get me all the way to the next teir. Better to be clear than have people not know, I suppose.