Tides of Vengeance Arrives December 11

Blood Elf heritage quest and see how close I am to the 100 reps!

Please allow Night Elf Moon Glaive from the Darkshore Warfront be equipped by other classes!

Please categorize this weapon as a fist weapon! I beg you Bornakk! Rely this message to the Developers! You will buy a lot of goodwill with the Night Elf fans if you make this happen.
I made a post about it here:

5 Likes

i will be transmogging my weapons into fist weapons like a proper worgo

4 Likes

Definitely this first especially on my Night Elf character.

3 Likes

Itā€™s even more hilarious when you see the NPCs that arenā€™t Demon Hunters using them.

1 Like

What? We can like blues now?

1 Like

Head to Broken Chore and hope Somber Dawn is up so I can tame him then head to the barrens and tame three different color Zhevras after that try to figure where the Blood-Soaked Tome of Dark Whispers comes from so I can get my own Spud.

Head to clean my stables so I can also tame a Son of Xolotal and a Moonhazed Nightsaber.

Going to be a taming spree.

3 Likes

I just hope Bornakk sees thisā€¦
Let the Night Elves have this one, they have been waiting for this for literally more than a decade.

Its just changing the weapon category. Minimal work and it will make the community so much more happier.

Bornakk! You are our only hope!

1 Like

You can, hopefully things we post are worthy from time to time.

11 Likes

Probably unsubscribe if Iā€™m being honest. BFA is going to be just like Legion where it will only be fun at the end of the expansion. This really saddens me. :confused:

10 Likes

Right? Man sure would be great when you log in and you finally get to transmog your iconic weapon.

The glaive will be DH only. itā€™s kinda aā€¦warglaiveā€¦

1 Like

Hunters, also itā€™s in Night Elven culture to use those glaives.

Thatā€™s why I said make it a fist weapon so all Warriors, DKs, DH, Hunters and etcā€¦ could enjoy them.

Can we hold onto the Titan Residium (the currency to buy Azerite gear) we get in 8.1 on launch day and hold onto it until Battle of Dazarā€™alor comes out? Can we bank the currency to buy the 415 ilvl gear on the day the raid launches?

Is that for new patch?

I will doā€¦everything.

5 Likes

Manā€¦ How are you posting links with only 4 posts? So unfair :frowning:

Sadly I will be working - although will likely come online to raid given tuesday and all :slight_smile: So wonā€™t get time to do anything until after work on Wednesdayā€¦

Go over class changes, if we could get an ETA on when we could expect to see the list upcoming changes.