Tich down AGAIN

going on like 3 or 4 hours offline for me. got kicked randomly and its been offline since.

got off work to play and boom down all night

Yay! At least it was up during the day for those people I guess…

so, on the server status page on blizzards site says its up. they are Liars.

5 Likes

tichondrius pls

Free Tichondrious!

There is no server outage in ba sing se

1 Like

They go off of the developer motto. “If it works ship it”. Because time is money, but they don’t take into account how many people they get to stop playing or caring about this game when this happens…

2 Likes

how are you showing 120?

Still offline? I gave up trying to play tonight. I really hope this is addressed asap.

You guys need to chill. Blizzard is aware of the situation… and you’re starting to agitate some of the guild leaders on here. They put a lot of time and effort into bumping their terrible/unpopular guild recruitment threads… to the top of this forum.

We’ll all hear from them when their server is down

Who cares about some guild masters, how about the majority of players who cant even play the game dude

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

for the love of god i just want to level my dk for shadowlands

How long were the servers down for on BFA release? I think the servers opened in the afternoon, couldnt get in until the next morning.

tich was down all night

this isnt the release of an expansion tho and its full day after prepatch came out. so your completely off the mark when it comes to logic

I wanna die again

1 Like

I have no idea, I showed as a 50 earlier before tich was down, even changed to a male from a female character.