Tich down AGAIN

always after i just sign in for the night

10 Likes

Big sad…

Same and it’s like… ONLY Tichondrius, and a couple friends are on the server and others got booted

2 Likes

Have any other servers been doing this? I play on both Illidan and Tichondrius, and havent been dc’d to a server offline screen on Illidan, but have twice no Tichondrius. Weird.

Looks like that guy just killed you…

What…??? WHY!!!

I know who’s fault it is. Flaflankey from Big Nut crashed the server!

There were about a dozen down at the same time last night, area 52 being one of them. Right now it seems its only Tichondrius.

Quit signing in and crashing the servers Yoy. GEEZ

1 Like

yup. It amazes me how a game with a monthly subscription have such server stability.

Ahem…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Yup same here. In the middle of a bg and a friend and I dc’d where another friend is just sitting in Org waiting for us.

I think I’ve probably said this before when a patch hit…but this has been one of the worst patches (not counting WOD launch day). It’s remarkable, really. I know they’ll fix all the issues, but what I don’t think they understand is:

I am greatly concerned about shadowlands launch day. If the servers can’t keep up with a small traffic pop, what’s gonna happen on launch day?!

2 Likes

Glad to know it wasn’t just me. I got disconnected and then it’s offline, which is interesting because I’m leveling with a buddy. He didn’t get disconnected.

2 Likes

Yep, same. I got two friends online on the server, and two of us are booted. Weird.

Was able to log on, but got booted as well, along with several friends who were about to raid.

Mines down as well. The only one…

Yeap - same for me - only one down and STILL down. Ugh.

Me and one friend got kicked and says it’s “offline” for both of us but another friend is still in.

me and my friend just got kicked like maybe 20mins ago i was afk at the time for only like 5mins. weird that only tich is down though

Its been 30 minutes now.
I try not to get too worked up, but this is garbage.