Thunderstormed through wall of Blade's Edge

Game immediately disconnects
Game requires authenticator to log back in
Authenticator app redirecting to battlenet app which isn’t even showing the authenticator code
Restarts game client
Logs back in, -150 CR, forfeited lobby

Blizzard. Come on now. What is this.

3 Likes

Oh, no. Which wall? So I can avoid it.

2 Likes

Unless you’re the same person from Reddit, this is happening to more people

got d/c’d just from mc ending mid-air, certified blizzard moment

2 Likes

I got Thunderstormed off the bridge and into the wall/ground/not really sure bc my toon literally flew through the arena and into the orange colored void before immediately disconnecting

Did not post this on Reddit. Also have never had this happen. Don’t know if it’s new with the patch or what.

1 Like

Bold is he who queues rated arena on an unfinished, unpolished game. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

This happened to me earlier it’s either the same shaman or thunderstorm is bugged.

1 Like

I’m not sure how a shaman might force their thunderstorms to do that though. Unless it has something to do with static field and totemic projection too.

Not sure but it happened 3 rounds in a row so idk.

If I were a betting man, I would say static field, thunderstorm one direction and project totem to other side of a wall or something. Makes it so you end up in the pillar. Also, it’s been 15 hours since the sword thread.

Ty I will update

But ya idk he only lassoed me so.

1 Like

Got caught with noclip
Loses 150 rating

Deserved tbh

Blades edge should be removed from ranked play. Leave it as a silly mode for skirms.

It heavily favors specs with a knock back, and is prone to way too many disconnects.

Give us robodome in shuffle as replacement.

I disabled my authenticator after being asked to authenticate myself excessively.

If someone steals my wow account, they’ve done me a favor. I can move on with life.

1 Like

I was accidentally doing this with blast wave last night seemed consistently knocking people through instead of over