<Thunderhoof Tribe> All Tauren Tribe new to Grobbulus

Thunderhoof Tribe is a Tauren-exclusive guild who recently migrated from the Deviate Delight server. The tribe looks forward to being a part of the community here.

We were formed in 2007 on the retail server The Venture Co., and enjoy a long history of community-centric gaming in a laid-back but supportive environment.

The Tribe hopes to reach out and get to know the good people of Grobbulus, forming friendships and cooperatives for engaging role play, honorable PVP, and raiding. We Tauren understand the benefits of working together to achieve goals, and the value of a strong and actively engaged community.

Our backstory: The Centaur Wars were not going well for the Tauren. Many of the great tribes who rallied under the Bloodhoof Banner were lost or broken in battle. Those that remained began to form under the leadership of Padwanu Thunderhoof, evolving into a small elite force of fighters and scouts during the wars.

Once our homeland of Mulgore was liberated, this band of fighters turned towards helping build our lands into the paradise we had dreamed it could be. Pledged to the Bloodhoof Nation and United Tribes, Thunderhoof continues to be a haven for Shu’Halo from across Kalimdor who find themselves without a Tribe. Often, still existing tribes will send braves to Thunderhoof in order to train, or to gain honor as a symbol of service to Mulgore and the Bloodhoof. Thunderhoof has braves from many tribes including Runetotem, Skywatcher, Windrunner, and even Grimtotem tribes.

Whether you are a battle-seasoned veteran or a young Tauren seeking to learn and make your mark in the world, all Shu’Halo of good character and sharp horn are welcome; just speak to any Thunderhoof Brave about enlisting. Our Code of Honor has served as the framework of Tribal Life since our inception, and defines who we are.

FOR THE HERD!
FOR THE HORDE!

14 Likes

Come gather ‘round Tauren
Wherever you roam
And admit Kalimdor
Around you has grown
And accept it that soon
You’ll be seeking a home
If Mulgore to you
Is worth savin’
Then you better start levelin’
Or you’ll stink like a gnome
For the Tribes they are a-changin’.

Come Earthdiggers, Pinkskins
And Longears with them
And keep your eyes wide
For Tauren won’t give in
And don’t attack too soon
For our horns will defend
I’m tellin’ you who
That it’s namin’.
For the Shu’Halo now
Will be lookin’ to win
For the Tribes they are a-changin’.

Come Shaman, Druids, Hunters, and Warriors
Please heed the call
Don’t stand in the fire
In lava don’t fall
For they that get hurt
Will be they who get heals
There’s a battle in Azeroth
And it is ragin’.
It’ll soon shake your kodos…

5 Likes

Great to see the Tribe land on Grob!

It was unfortunate that DD didn’t survive but it’s nice to see all the RP guilds come over here. Since I already have Alliance toons on Grob, I couldn’t move my Horde DD toons here.

We’ll see you on the fields, Aovi. Your oats are not safe on Grob!

1 Like

I think we can all agree that the oats need not be part of this. They didn’t do anything, just setting there looking all delicious and oaty.

1 Like

A full investigation of the Blight that affected Lordaeron and nearby human settlements is ongoing. Initial findings were that the food (oats?) were poisoned.

I wonder what role your Tribe had, if any, with this unconsionable event.

1 Like

Thunderhoof would never compromise oats, no matter who is to eat them. We might come and take your oats (Westfall Oats are nearly as good as Mulgore Oats!), but taint them, never. I can point you to the fact you do not see Tauren Rogues to confirm the way we feel about the use of poisons as a weapon.

Further accusations against the good Braves of Thunderhoof only serve to cover you own blood lust and to substantiate unprovoked attacks upon our people. We have no beef with you and yours; and you have known us long enough to understand we are not aggressive, but highly defensive.

Are you sure they were poisoned? Know that ergot can happen to oats, though it is rare. Copper deficiencies in the soil can be a factor, so watch over-mining. Mildly affected oat stocks can still be used for medicinal and spiritual purposes in small doses.

((We have found Grobb to be most welcoming and including. Several guilds have been helping us with the transition–Redwood Tribes and Bulwark especially. The move certainly was difficult. It was almost as if we are starting over, but we have walked The Path for 15 years and are still going strong. Thanks to the Grobb community for making us feel at home and thanks to the good Braves of Thunderhoof for years of service))

1 Like

If you read the fine print in our founding charter you will see that there is a specific clause about
- no member shall taint nor poison any living creatures food stores (especially of the oat variety).

So you see what you are suggesting would be impossible. On the off chance that we were to acquire said oats, we would not want them to be inedible. I rest my case.

1 Like

[ahem] As an undead citizen of Lordaeron and Brill, I highly recommend for any still-living being to not eat any of the foodstuffs from the fields originating by the Bulwark and past it. It’s safer to take the Telelocation orb to Silvermoon just to the left of the Undercity’s courtyard if you require a snack.

Same goes for wild game. Consider all animals to be plagued, do not eat.

2 Likes

One might think you are keeping all the good food stuffs for yourself with an explanation like that. I don’t know why though. It’s pretty clear you undead types don’t eat much.

I have seen the effects first hand of infected grain, and look what it did to me! Ate a loaf made of some bad grain for a meal, and it turned me undead and lost my jaw somehow between the year and a half I was shambling around as a scourge! I don’t recommend it.

And we do eat regularly, I cannot taste it due to my dead tastebuds, but must consume living flesh. You can make a stew out of flesh or carefully cut and slice a corpse to make some roasts and mix it with some veggies…but this form of consumption it is a necessary evil to keep us lucid and ‘sane’. We are not who we are when we’re hungry.

3 Likes

No jaw! I do hope you have rigged up something for that at this point. Thanks for the story though, I’ll never eat a moldy piece of oat bread again. Can’t chance loosing part of my face.

1 Like

Hi, I am new to Classic and Tauren RP. Are you guys still recruiting?

1 Like

Hello Duum, we are always open to Tauren of strong character and sharp horn.

Contact any Brave of Thunderhoof and they can guide you to our Code of Honor–a guide to help walk The Path.

Our tribe continues to grow. Stop by the bluff sometime and have a chat with the Tauren persons sitting by the pond. We might even share some oat cakes with you if you are nice.

1 Like

Tauren-based karaoke part 2

Because you know I’m all about them oats
'Bout that oats, no grass
I’m all 'bout them oats, 'bout them oats, no grass
I’m all 'bout them oats, 'bout them oats

Yeah it’s pretty clear, I ain’t no lithe Night Elf
But I can shake it, shake it right off the shelf
'Cause I got them hoof-hoofs that all the Alliance chases
All the right fur in all the right places

I see the Alliance stalking out in Stranglethorn Vale
We know them gankers get real pale
Come on now, it seems stale
If you got hooves, hooves just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is Tauren from the horns to the tail

Yeah, my momma she told me don’t worry about your size
She says “you will fit through doors if your mount you do not ride”
You know I won’t be no knee-high Dwarf digging with a stone
So, if that’s what’s you’re into
Then go ahead and roll a Gnome

Because you know I’m all about them oats
'Bout that oats, no grass

1 Like

Congratulations to Bramin Featherhoof, the new Chieftain of Thunderhoof Tribe!

I got hooves too! Can I come visit?

1 Like

You have horns, hooves, and a tail!

Perhaps we can make you a disguise so the Bluff Watchers don’t attack you.

We are a home to wandering Tauren, and the lost Tauren who have broken free of the Lich’s grasp.

We serve Tribe, Mulgore, and the Horde by walking The Path as described by our Code of Honor.

Since the shadow of the Earth Mother’s arms passed over the land and called Shu’Halo forth from the soil we have worked for balance, peace, and harmony with our world. And we have fought and died to maintain it.

Our banner is recognized among friends and enemies as one of integrity.

If you are Shu’Halo and wish to lead a life of service, value, and meaning–come walk with us. The Tribe awaits you.

FOR THE HERD!

Greetings, Traveler…I’ve been expecting you…

Thunderhoof: Protecting Thunder Bluff, Mulgore, and Tauren interests abroad since 2007