<ThunderCats> [A] [Whitemane] [PVP] 6:00pm - 9pm PST Tues/Weds

Undertanker the legend

1 Like

Lemme bump this real quick.

1 Like

Looking for more of all classes for those looking to hit the floor running come classic.

It’s great seeing some new faces in the discord! Still looking for motivated raiders of any class!

1 Like

Glad to be able to join looking forward to release

1 Like

You bet!

Safe to say we all are.

ThunderCats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Boop Bump Bip

I was speaking with jeff in discord, he said he would get back to me. I took a break from the computer, but I can no longer message him. add me on discord matoblue3#7409 I have busies to share with you and your guild

well I think you are don listening to me, so let me throw this out there as words of warning. You need to look at how you are going to serve your players. what they will need is going to be a concern. If your guild does not serve them, you better hope the server does, if the server does not serve them, then they will leave the server and put down roots some where ells

yeah thanks for the consideration. I do want to be honest with you. A large and top raiding guild will ensure against server population colaps, but you only have 40 raid spots in your main raid. i have done compeditive PVE raiding. Group 2 always gets neglected. the best people will be in group 1. once players see they won’t have a spot they will move on. being part of a large server will help your guild stay alive. If you only manage to keep the first group up, you will at some point need to replace and rotate new people in. Being part of my community, or at least being on the same server witch I am building will better your odds of finding replacements in those times.

I see you are based on tichondrius, as server that is full population. I have seen what happens to guilds when a population falls apart. I played alliance on stormreaver. I am already recruiting people activly from tichondrius. You may want to work with me since players may already be overlapping in our groups.

I know everyone is looking at this guild, if this guild does not serve you then you can check out my server community group i am building.

https://discord.gg/Q5wWZa9

https://blizzard.com/invite/qXP4yTP5z

https://www.facebook.com/groups/209063919708489/

The insight you have shared was for the most part meaningless, as we have a large amount of available spots for anyone of any class to come join us in Classic, already addressing your main concern. You speak as though we are exclusively recruiting from a single server or battle group, which I doubt you have the insight to judge on from your position. From what I’ve seen there is nothing to support your assertion of “doing compeditive PVE raiding”, which makes me less likely to trust what knowledge you wish to share with me.
It is understood by most that, especially in the event of Group 1 and Group 2 raiding, that the first time will generally hold the better players. Along with this, there is always the chance that there will be people leaving for their own reasons, and getting replaced on both teams. You continue on to discuss a “community”, which will exist naturally AFTER we are able to see a server listing, and are able to make a decision to see what pre-existing guilds/communities/streamers are determining their position.
I feel, if we do end up on the same server, we will have overlapping acquaintances, it’s a great facet of classic that we all want to return. In the event this isn’t the case, thank you for your -bump- to the thread, as your soft-core diatribe served just as well as one.

my competitive raiding days are long over. if I wanted to do it again I could. i am looking more for casual raiding. I got tired of raid group politics.

I have been recruiting for my server community group across the board. I have been recruiting from many servers, and across WoW forums, facebook, redit, and when I have permission other people’s discords.

You are working under the assumption that everything will work out on it’s own. Maybe for you, and your core friends in your guild, but you are pulling hundreds of players together. You should take into consideration what you have to offer them.

I am offering much more then just raiding, but a chance at good pvp queue timers also. I have a cross faction community. One of the Goals is to make sure we have great faction balance. The 2000 players I am gathering for classic will make up a majority of the active player base on the server. by getting a headcount I know I can make sure the server gets a great faction balance.

I am offering your guild resources. My hard work to make sure you join a healthy server. You get to recruit players out of the community group for your guild. When it comes time to picking servers I will even give your officers A founder’s roll on the discord that will give you name recognition when we are playing classic. I am not saying give up your discord. I just want to know if i can add your numbers to mine.

We would get alot from working together

Please refrain from using other community’s discords, recruitment threads and members list as your advertising ground.

The above efforts have been reported and flagged for review.

1 Like

why is your group so defensive?

Looking forward to hosting another guild Fantasy Football League. Got some redeeming to do.

TC is the best.

2 Likes

You are literally using someone’s thread for your recruitment.

1 Like

Beep boop bop.

The first thing you gotta learn if you are gonna be a ThunderCat is; you dont listen to know-it-alls like your teacher. Your teacher wants you to raid slow… and she’s wrong!

It’s the fastest who gets paid, and the fastest who gets laid.

So I don’t have to start dpsing slowly at the start of the fight

1 Like