Three raiders looking for a new home for season 4 heroic raiding and beyond! (1 Tank/2 DPS)

Hello everyone,
I am a 488 Blood DK and my friends are a 477 Warlock and 458 BM Hunter (rerolled for S4). We are looking for a heroic raiding for S4, a home for The War Within, and Panda Remix.
Feel free to message me at either,
BNet: Nekkrom#1828
Discord: CovetousImpGaming

Hi Zevaar. If y’all are still looking and our schedule works for you, give me a shout.

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Recruitment Needs for S4 & TWW:
Open to all but preference for dps with tank/healer offspec

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502