Three In-game Minutes of your time

I’m taking inspiration from a better undead than me, for this RP idea that would involve many.

The idea is to collect a nugget of wisdom from every IC player leader of RP guilds, hosts of recurring public events, and owners of discord society servers. This will be strictly a WrA affair. I’m hoping to collect enough quotes from characters to make a few pages worth of a book through the TRP addon.

Whether it’s just a quote that reflects leadership style, a musing about connecting with those around you, or anything else you think a player character reading this tome should know about the world of Azeroth.

Would you support this great work? Do you have suggestions?

3 Likes

I’d be down for something like that. A treatise or a log of quotes from IC figures on WrA. Just let me know when it’s going down.

1 Like

I demand three hours.

1 Like

Three minutes? That’ll be sixty gold.

1 Like

Let’s see. Hmm… 3 minute words of wisdom by Sir Rakham Orwell Dostoevsky Waldo Hemingway Nietzsche Dickinson?

“Half up front.”

“Favors can be more valuable than gold.”

“Stab them in the back, it’s the safest way.”

1 Like

I’ve just finished recording all the guilds listed on the pinned thread at the top. Sent some letters out, but caught some on line. Shout out to Blackheart Accord for being real accommodating.

Tomorrow more letters will be sent, and thwn on to Alliance side.

Something tells me this book will be a good read

1 Like

I read an advanced copy. I didn’t expect so much swearing, but the violence was very tasteful.

Might even be a top sail er.

2 Likes