Three AOTC, 3K IO Players Looking for Guild

We are three friends who have been running keys and raids together. We consistently push for 3K IO and AOTC, and we each play multiple characters. Our hope is to find a guild that raids beginning around 7PM server on weeknights, or any time on weekends. We’re interested in getting into Mythic raiding, but not at a hardcore/competitive level.

Morris, 3111 IO
486 Mistweaver main and 486 Preservation alt.

Mogly, 3111 IO
486 Havoc main and 484 Retribution alt.

Lady, 3041 IO
485 Beast Mastery main, possibly switching to Mage for Season 4.

We do have two other friends who are looking to move with us: a Prot Pally / Veng DH and a Ret Pally. They are not able to play on consistent schedules, and are moreso just looking for a new home.

As for the three of us, we are looking for a guild that raids/pushes keys on a regular schedule, and who are preferably older folks.

My battletag is morris#1748. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey how are yah! Blood Raven on US Thrall is recruiting for season 4. Currently the core of us achieve AOTC with the current content and are all near that 3k IO rating. Our raids are on Fri/Sat evenings starting around 8:00pm (est). As of now we have been taking it easy waiting for the next season. We are rebuilding ATM and have a core of 6-8 of us that will be returning. We are looking to get like minded players and keep it a tight knit group so no one gets lost in the shuffle. All roles are open and the only requirements we have is to show respect, know the basics of your class and to have fun. We do have a fully boosted discord and are always on there cutting it up in and out of game If this interest yah hit me up in-game. Looking forward to hearing from yah. Deuces
Raginmachine#1699

Hey there, don’t know if you guys found a home already, but Vitae Rising is currently recruiting to fill a few spots on our team. We are an AOTC guild of mostly middle-aged folks, and we raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raiding, many of our members enjoy pushing keys, and some even dabble in pvp. I’m going to add you in game, my battletag is Rawrabear#1450, but you can also reach me on discord at Fenrirulv. Look forward to chatting further!