Three 4/8M players LF two day M raiding guild

449 BM monk, 446/443 lock/shaman, and 440/442 spriest/lock looking for 2 day per week raiding guild. All players are currently 4/8M and wanting to push higher content for 8.3. We prefer a two night a week raid schedule with an active guild outside of raid times. Willing to transfer horde if the right fit.

Hey would love to chat more we can offer immediate spots to all of you and raid 2 days a week! Hit me at cran#1145 on bnet would love to chat more

We MIGHT be open to a tank, but it really depends on logs and current character prog. All players need to be performing up to par and work around any potential sitting arrangements. Check our forum if you’re good with this!

Times: T/TH 6-10PM CST/Server

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST
(10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Heroic Thursday @ 7PM (10pm EST)
Alt Mythic Runs Sunday @ 7PM (10pm EST)

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.
You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
APPLY on our Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646

If you guys could fit in a 3rd raid day, we might be a good fit for all of you.
· Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 10:00 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST

· About Us

Astro is an alliance guild on Proudmoore led by two mythic experienced friends with a vision of becoming a top 100 US guild. We are both currently 7/8 M this tier and have past CE achievements. We got tired of joining guilds that lacked longevity, social interaction, and the same determination to clear content as we did. An important core value of ours is to clear content at a quick pace but to also enjoy doing it. We’re interested in players that don’t just log on for raid and to get their mythic key done for the week because we like to have fun and get to know each other outside of the instance. It’s also important to mention that EVERYONE has a voice, no raider should ever hesitate to voice a problem, concern, ask for help, or to even share a strategy. We want everyone to be able to get involved, regardless of your role or position in the guild.

· Goals

Our main goal and purpose of the guild is to achieve cutting edge in 8.3 and every tier to follow. We plan to make the most out of our raid times and to clear content at a quick pace so that we’re not progressing up until the last week of the tier. The faster we clear mythic, the more time we have to push high keys, PvP, parse high for fun on farm content, gear up other characters, sell runs, and relax while enjoying the rest of the tier.

· Expectations

To be apart of a successful mythic raid team and to achieve our goals, there are several things we expect of you as a player and things you should do to prepare, some of which are:

• Being able to log dive. This doesn’t mean to check your parse as that is a useless metric, but to compare yourself to other top performers of your class for specific fights to see how you can improve. This could mean timing of when they used certain cooldowns, consumables, specific talent builds, etc.
  • Reliability. Not only maintaining a (90%) attendance but also coming to raid prepared, regardless of whether or not food or a cauldron is to be dropped. You should always show up to raid with flasks, food, potions, health pots, and runes.
  • Having done the necessary research for boss fights. You should never rely on the raid leader to feed you a strategy and to just follow it blindly. We expect that you’ve watched the fights from the POV of a relevant role, in most cases your own class, so that you’re knowledgeable of the mechanics and what needs to be done for a kill. You may even notice something or find a strategy that the raid leader might not have found.
  • An obvious expectation of you is to keep up to date on your class BiS gear, level up your HoA, legendary cloak, have all the necessary essences at rank 3, and complete a +15 key every week. There should never be an excuse to not have done a key for the week as we will always make sure to help each other as it is in the best interest of the progression of the team. No one gets left out.

· Recruitment

Tank Priority: Brewmaster Monk
Message me to learn more about our current Blood DK tank :slight_smile:

Healer Priority: HPal or Disc Priest
We currently have an HPal, Disc Priest, and Holy Priest. We’d love to find another HPal or Disc, if you’d like to learn more about our current healers and their experience, shoot me a message!

DPS Priority: DH, Rogue, Mage, Spriest, Ret, possibly Warlock
I didn’t list a couple of classes, please be aware that exceptional players will ALWAYS be considered, so don’t hesitate to ask and find out. To learn more about our current DPS players, feel free to message me.

Regardless of role/position in the guild, there are no favorites. Consistently underperforming players will always be swapped out until they’ve proven themselves.

Interested in joining? Reach out to Mindset#0203 on Discord so we can chat!

Hi there ashtrynn, we are currently looking for 3 Rdps and you guys fit our search! here’s some information on our guild and I look forward to interviewing/speaking with your group at your soonest convenience. if we are not a fit, best wishes in your guild search.

7/8M { malicious } on area52 horde would love to have you, We start at 745pm EST raid invites and ready to pull boss by 8pm EST. I’m hoping that we be a fit for you. We could potentially all both of you, but be aware our slots are competitive. here’s a rapid run down of our expectations and information. Please add me or our GM on btag, I will be online and available almost all day

★ guild: malicious - area52, horde
★ tuesdays & thursdays 745pm EST invites go out. boss pull by 8pm EST
★ 7/8M EP
★ we have some RBG/ pvp interested people
★ lots of m+ being ran.
★ active discord
★ friendly and focused community

our expectations:
★ Ilvl: 438+
★ HoA: 68-70+
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher

looking forward to speaking with you. If we are not a fit, best of luck in your guild search

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: ★ Luna ★ #8544 (include the stars)
Chris#111980 - GM
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Hi! I was interested in your post and I wanna have a chat with you. We are not in the need of a tank, but we are flexible and can find a solution after the chat :slight_smile:. Below I will leave our recruitment information.

Frostmourne Hungers is a guild in Horde-Thrall with the focus of getting CE in a 2 day raid schedule. We took a break after Uldir and we’re coming back stronger. Our current members have mythic experience and/or CE in other tiers. We also love to do M+!

Even if you don’t have a lot of mythic experience, don’t be afraid to apply :slight_smile: . We are proud to have a friendly community.

Our raid times are Tue and Thu from 9pm to 12am EST. With an optional offnight on Saturday at 9pm EST.

LF Rogue, Shadow Priest or any exceptional DPS. If you are not any of these classes or roles but want to join us, still contact us!

If you are interested, you can contact me at:

Discord: Malvashe#0966
Battlenet: RossMalvath#1787

Hey Ash, you may be interested in one of our raid teams! Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 7/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 5/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 8/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Exceptional Ranged DPS

BTH: DPS (boomie, fire mage - high need)

FART: Tank, DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

I’ll post our spam but before I do:

1. We don’t have an opening for a tank, sorry, but if the BM can flex that’s an option.
  2. We are Horde and we are a later night team (10:45pm CT - 1:45am CT)
  3. We are 4/8M as well, with a 0% (oof) wipe on Orgozoa right before Christmas. Our momentum this tier was stalled by the release of Classic, but we didn’t fold and we have no plans to - we had to restock, however, and we’re looking good for 8.3 but we’d like to add a couple more like-minded players.

If all of that didn’t make you scroll to the next post, here’s our full recruitment vomit, with lots of info and contact details. We hope to hear from you but if we’re not a fit, good luck on your search!

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting now in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha as we finalize rebuilding the roster after WoW Classiclysm.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

[H] Bleeding Hollow - Horde [8/8M-TEP-CE] 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for all 3 of our raid teams, 2nd team The Late Shift [7/8M-TEP] and the newly added 3rd team The Graveyard Shift [5/8M-TEP]

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [8/8M-TEP-CE]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [7/8M TEP]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [5/8M-TEP]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [8/8M-TEP-CE]

Healer (Pref DPriest)
Shadow Priest
DeathKnight (DPS)
Warrior (DPS)
Hunter (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [7/8M & 8/8H TEP]

Healer (Pref DPriest/HPaly)
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [5/8M-TEP]

Healer (Pref Rdruid/MW)
Retribution Paladin
Shadow Priest
Shaman (DPS)
Monk (DPS)
DeathKnight (DPS)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Imperial Guard 4/8M Horde Illidan is a very active guild with many members pushing 2k or higher raider IO. We are in need of a a tank and dps/healers for our Thur 7-10 Fri 7-11CST team. if you are intersted add me on btag at tiekenee#1613 or on discord at thirdpint#1124

Hey Ashtrynn,

Contact me monstrous#1404 (bnet) or monstrous#4140 (discord). Our Mythic raid team is looking for 2-4 more players before next tier. Two night guild (6 hours total), usually get CE every tier. We had a few people leave for classic so we have spots open. Probably best to contact me in discord.

Hey,

We are on sargeras!!
I wanted to talk to you about a potential core spot in our 20man Mythic progression team. We raid Tues, Wed, & Thurs from 8-11pm EST. We’re currently 3.8M EP prior to breaking for classic. When we raid we have a work hard, play hard attitude. Since we have such a short raid schedule, we’re very efficient with our time. We are looking for strong players to fill out our raid team. If you’re interested, please add me on real-ID at DOC#1356. Ill also leave our forum spam below.

Cheers,

Baldazar, Gm of Act naturally

I have spots for all three of you. Tues/Thurs 9-12cst with folks running keys pretty much daily. I’ll leave my spam below, but you can contact me at Rawrabear#1450 to set up a trial.

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - Monk or Pally
DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Ashtrynn,

Send me a bnet invite so we can chat, I think we may have what you and your friends are looking for; Pezek#1832.

Thanks!

Hey

We are currently 8/8H, 6/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

Boomkin/Resto Druid (Flex) - High Priority
Fire mage - High Priority
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272 (recruiter)
MeatyRhombus#1474

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

LAST ATTEMPT Player Recruitment

[SOME LINKS HAVE A SPACE AFTER HTTPS, PLEASE REMOVE TO GO TO THE LINK]

At the bottom of this post we have video clips on twitch if you would like to see what our raid environment is like, and our logs are always public.

You can apply at:

https ://tinyurl.com/yalduvhh (Google sheet, no signup, posts to our discord. Be sure to remove the spaces.)
or
https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/recruitment

Or talk to an officer:

Schizophreni (Cit#1338) - Raid leader/Ranged

Shadowcutie (Shadow#1702) - Melee

Kobieta (Kobi#1407) - GM/Healers/General inquiries

Cuddlestomp (Cuddlestomp#1182) - General inquiries

Discord tag : Citta#9511

About Us

Example of our serious business raid:

https ://clips.twitch.tv/OpenSmilingMonitorDBstyle

Last Attempt is long standing guild formed during Wrath of the Lich King on the Magtheridon-US server.

We’re a hodgepodge guild of ex-raiders of varying levels from US Top 5 to casual friends and family with history stretching back to Vanilla WoW.

We have a focus on trying to make the most of the time we raid and having a good time while doing it.

Must be over age 18, preferably over 21. No kids. A sense of humor is required. Guild chat is not family-friendly.

Awareness to remove yourself from fire, frost, poison, shadow, and any other incredibly obvious ground effects, push your buttons close to your classes’ potential, the ability to accept criticism regarding your failures and the ability to learn from them as well, is required.

Our main concerns are skill level and fit with the guild, we are open to ANY PLAYER with those two meeting our expectations.

Progression

Current: M Zaqul #293 US

M Jaina #385 US

M G’huun #433 US

M Argus #432 US

M Gul’dan #314 US

M Xavius #401 US

RAID TIMES

TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY 8 to 11 EST

CURRENT NEEDS

TANK

We are looking for a tank.

The expectations are high for this position:

• High end raid tanking experience
  • Active with the guild/mythic plus/highly active player
  • Very communicative and vocal on comms to work with the raid team
  • Ability to play multiple tanks
  • Comfortable doing research and planning for raid fights

If this sounds like something you would be interested in and a fit for then you should message me directly on discord: Citta#9511

HEALERS

MISTWEAVER [LOW]

HOLY PALADIN [LOW]

PRIEST (DISC) [LOW]

SHAMAN [LOW]

RESTO DRUID [LOW]

DAMAGE

DEATH KNIGHT [HIGH]

WINDWALKER [HIGH]

WARRIOR [HIGH]

FERAL DRUID [HIGH]

ROGUE [HIGH]

SHADOW PRIEST [HIGH]

WARLOCK [HIGH]

BOOMKIN [HIGH]

MAGE [HIGH]

PALADIN [MED]

ELE SHAMAN [MED]

ENH SHAMAN [MED]

HUNTER [MED]

DEMON HUNTER [MED]

Videos:

Ashvane Kill Video

Jaina Kill Video

G’huun Kill Video

Argus Kill Video

https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/272638175

Logs:

https ://warcraftlogs.com/guilds/20860

https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/

Hey, Ashtrynn. We would love to add you three to our raid for 8.3 mythic. We raid 4 nights (you prefer 2, I know), but only 2 hours each night, so raids do require preparation and focus as any downtime can be very detrimental.

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

Hey Ashtrynn,

We’re in need of 2-4 Mythic quality raiders for our team. We only raid 2 nights (6 hours total) each week. We usually get CE each tier (we got both CE in Uldir and BoD and previous expansions), although with Classic launch and holidays this tier we only managed to get 6/8m. You can add me monstrous#1404 or contact me in discord monstrous#4140.

Thanks

Ashtrynn,
If you’re still looking please give me an add: KassiG#1130

Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Guild: No Pressure
Raid Times: Jan-May: W|TH 7-10pm EST; After May: T|Th 7-10pm EST
EP Progress: 4|8M, 8|8H

LF: Ranged DPS, Tank