Thread to address all threads

– to the 80% of threads by warriors and bad melee complaining about mages, paladins, evokers, e.g., all the specs that are good against them,

– to the 10% of threads going on about how participation is at an all time low, wow is officially dead, X other game is popping off, etc.,

– to the 7% of threads complaining about mmr, inflation, deflation, etc.,

– to the 2% of threads complaining about other miscellaneous pvp tuning,

– to the 1% of threads not encompassed by any of the above, e.g., losing cr/mmr due to disconnect, mind control bug, mugambala arena is trash, etc.,

NONE OF THE ABOVE MATTERS, BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, ONE CONSTANT TRUTH REMAINS, AND THAT IS THE SIMPLE FACT THAT:

WINNERS WIN, LOSERS LOSE.

Figure out what you need to do to overcome the obstacles in front of you and achieve your goals, or continue to whine on the forums like an irl obese middle aged neckbeard manchild.

The choice is yours!

6 Likes

So true. I genuinely miss when people would ask for advice or try to improve. It’s disappointing how many people would rather cry about deflation or RMT then just focus on doing better.

4 Likes

> mw acknowledged

WINNERS WIN INDEED

maguscarlsen you’re really smart, I’m starting to doubt whether prime Kasparov would farm you

2 Likes

don’t insult DA GREAT LOA

also forgot to put people crying about CC

1 Like

Oh man, that is hilarious.

1 Like

blades edge arena announcer clears

1 Like

the zandalari announcer is the goat

contemplate this on the tree of woe

2 Likes

Not true because Tom Brady was a winner but then he bought the Raiders like a giant LOSER

human warrior opinions…

Man I had to come back to this thread. I am beginning to become fatigued of these forums again. Everywhere it’s “buh this thing is OP pls nerf”. People just cry all the time. This forum is actually aid’s.

I suppose it’s always been that way, but I am no longer having fun here. The average player sucks in body, mind and spirit.

Let me quote this one again before I go to sleep

I really wish people would just try to improve instead of pray for blizzard to giga buff MMR so everything is free.

What if someone has tied every game they ever played.
Winner or loser?