Thralls involvement in War Within

Calling it now most of Thralls involvement in the expansion is gonna be showing up in cutscenes and throwing his axe :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Hopefully, he’ll go full Earth Warder against Iridikron if there’s a cinematic. :crossed_fingers::robot:

3 Likes

He’s not the Earth Warder sooo…

He’s just the old man who forgot how to use an Axe

1 Like

when the mans right he’s right

Obviously, we’ll get the final raid boss down to 0.1% and he’ll finish them off after spending the fight knocked out.

3 Likes

Wishful thinking. :cry:

He might have fun in the land of thunder and hammers. At least if they’re wise on Thrall. :thinking:

Duuuuuuude, I hadn’t thought of that. I so hope this is true.

1 Like

Might be a crazy theory on the rivals for similar magic in War Within. :robot::magic_wand:

• Xal’atah = Alleria
  • Iridikron = Thrall
  • Strange Crystal = Anduin

Fixed

3 Likes

If Thrall spends the entire encounter rummaging through a giant pile of axes, throwing one of them at the boss every few seconds, I will reluctantly respect that.

3 Likes

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Thrall will Kill steal us again.

Deathwing wasn’t enough.

1 Like

Perfect. I have no notes.

2 Likes

I bet the Alliance characters will have 90% of the screen time. Since Thrall belongs to the Horde and is neutral, his role is not of great importance. Let’s face it: Baine and Thrall suck and the writers like them because they’re Alliance sympathizers.

1 Like

Thrall’s lack of importance in war within has already been shown by Blizzard. Not only is he in the background (behind the Important Alliance Characters), but is half covered up by the logo.

1 Like

I hate these authors so much

1 Like

Blizzard needs separate Horde & Alliance writing teams.

They already have an Alliance writing team. Now they just need to staff a Horde one.

3 Likes

Horde hasn’t been important in pushing the narrative of the story since like MoP

2 Likes

That would be a good thing, but let’s face it, the chances of that happening are slim. I swear the writers despise the Horde and it’s so sad that when the Horde is relevant in the story it just acts as a punching bag.

This was a slap in the face for Horde players. We lost our honor, horde characters, etc.
MoP was the beginning of the end for the Horde

2 Likes

I’d say Cata, but yeah.

2 Likes