[Thrall] <Prism Sentence> 6/9M Casual Mythic LFM Raiders

Are you stuck in raider jail?

Are you in search for a new home?

Do you love terrible puns?

If you answered YES to any of the above, then transfer to our guild to serve out your PRISM SENTENCE!

INTERESTED? (RECRUITMENT INFO)

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00-12:00 PM EST

Amirdrassil Progression: 6/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N

Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS (DPS that can flex Healer a plus!)

Contact Information: Scarborough-Thrall (Discord: scarborough)

ABOUT US:

Prism Sentence is a newly-renamed casual Mythic guild on Thrall. We are a group of friends, some of whom have been raiding together for over a decade. We aim to push as far into Mythic as possible every tier while maintaining a more laid-back, fun atmosphere. We often have M+ groups going on off-nights (along with a few obstinate guildies who insist on living the pug life - don’t ask for an explanation, I’m as much as loss as you are). We even have a few mount collectors. They are insane. I mean, who even levels 5 Mages to farm the M N’zoth mount? Send help.

Sense of humor is a must. You might or might not be subjected to snark. You will DEFINITELY be subjected to puns. Please be at least 18 years of age.

RAID INFO:

We stick to a casual raid schedule of two raid nights a week. We occasionally add an extra night at the start of the tier, but that is strictly voluntary.

We raid from 9:00 to 12:00 PM EST. Since many of our raiders are old and grumpy and might spontaneously turn into pumpkins, we hardly ever raid past midnight.

We understand that REAL LIFE comes first, so if you miss a night here and there, we won’t hold it against you. Please don’t let this be a thing though.

Be respectful of your fellow raiders’ time. Be on time. Be prepared.

Please help us create the raid atmosphere that you would enjoy raiding in. Be patient. Be kind. Or else.

Bump! We’re a nice group of really good players who enjoy chill, fun raids while pushing as much as we can in current Mythic Raid content. Be a good player and join our ranks :smiley:

Bump! Let’s get to the top

Bumpfest let’s go!

Bumping for visibility!

Bumping for visibility!

Bumping for visibility!

Bumping for visibility!

any room for a lock iknow u have 2 but id like to join

Welcoming all exceptional players! Let’s get it

Hello! Please contact me on Discord and let’s talk! :smiley:

Daily bumps! Let’s kill some bosses :smiley:

Bump! Mage is a big need right now but all exceptional players welcomed! Starting Smolderon progression next week. Let’s get it

hey would you guys be willing to do a sunday run? i have 5 people that would come with me you can add me at BIONICKNIGHT#11768 OR ON DISCORD BIONICKNIGHT89. WE HAVE A PROT PALLY 467 ILVL M+ 1481 RET PALLY 466 ILVL M+ 1528 BM HUNTER 463ILVL M+1528 HAVOC DH 466ILVL M+1528 AND HOLY PRIEST 462ILVL M+1528.

Unfortunately, we do not do Sunday runs anymore! But thank you for inquiring!

Hey Calow! I saw you send a friend request, and then it disappeared. Can you please friend me on Discord (scarborough)? Sorry for the delay!

Bumping for visibility!

Bumping for visibility!

More bumps!

Bumping for visibility!