[Thrall] MQ 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS/Heal/Tank

Hello potential friends!

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid ranged DPS, a heal with DPS offspec, and a raid tank to fill the holes in our roster.

I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 10pm-12am EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group starting this week), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall recently, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more!

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

Updated with current info, looking to fill a healer spot right now. Still need that warlock. Where my warlocks at?

I’d be interested in learning more - healing priest main (can play holy or disc, but mainly disc). 10/10 N, 7/10 H currently. Looking for a guild to raid with on a more regular basis.

Also part of the older crowd as well, so looking forward to a more adult atmosphere.

1 Like