[Thrall Horde]Group of friends looking for guild

Hello,

We are a group of three friends that recently came back to or just started playing the game and are hoping to get into raiding/M+ in Dragonflight. We are typically all available to play later at night after 10:30EST however on Friday and Saturday we are usually on much earlier in the afternoon. We all work full time jobs (reason why I’m not available before 10:30EST Sun-Thurs) so we are looking for a group that maybe doesn’t take the game too seriously but also enjoys challenging themselves. As a final note. as much as we want to do raids/M+ our primary goal is to find a group that we can hang out and have a fun time doing all of the content within the game.

Mains:

1. Balance Druid (Also willing to resto or guardian but pref balance) I last played during Legion for a short time where I did normal raids, some heroic raids, and M+.
  2. Holy Priest He is brand new to the game
  3. Destruction Warlock (Or maybe paladin he hasn’t decided for sure on a main) He last played in original WoTLK

Discord:
Dalkonzar#9670
Battlenet:
Dalkonzar#1601

Hey there Dalkonzar, sent you a discord request but I am also going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: