Thoughts on Xal'atath's New Model

I’m still hopeful :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

No, I will never betray Alextrasza’s thighs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t get it, just looks like a floaty, emo elf.

4 Likes

That’s a fact and then some. As I see it, Old Gods liked to infight and figured on Azeroth they were free from the Void Lords. So Void Lords got annoyed, and she probably was their replacement. Told them to remember the plan.

Old Gods blew a fuse, and then locked her in the dagger and continued to mess around in pointless wars instead of corrupting the planet. Then Aman’thul and the Titans came and Aman’thul was like sitting all super impressive in his chair. He declares…

“Y’shaarj. Your Rule 34 antics… ARE OVER!!

So then Aman’thul ripped up Y’shaarj like a giant weed, gave him to the Titan’s warchef, and the Pantheon had a refreshing sushi platter. Well, all of them except Eonar and Sargeras. Sargeras was off going crazy on warm Mountain Dew, and Eonar was busy pollenating Azeroth with Elune’s seed (…Hey. Is this game still ESRB compliant? It is? OK. Cool.), and Aman’thul was like. “You two timing Titan. Noh.” So Aman’thul then ripped the tree out too!!

Then he looked at the gaping wounds in Azeroth, and the following played through the Highfather’s head.

True story. Just ask Metzen.

1 Like

Then you get it.

1 Like

So people are freaking out over a void elf that hovers? Lol alright.

1 Like

For me I guess it’s all the smaller details like the runes and stuff. She looks pretty good.

1 Like

She looks great.

1 Like

she looks like she’s ready

1 Like

This!

3 Likes

From a cool blade to a cool looking woman, they grow up so fast

Cries*

3 Likes

She’s dead and need you for a host :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Cape Is unnessecary, shoulders way too bulky, but otherwise acceptable new model In my opinion.

1 Like

It was pretty bad @$$!

1 Like

Shoulder pieces are supposed to be ridiculous, it’s WoW tradition.

3 Likes

Her model is fantastic, I love her iris eye style. Her appearance is subdued surprisingly for a villainess and I am happy with it.

9 Likes

Is that because she doesn’t have that certain something… (gestures with hands in front of chest) that other female models tend to get?

1 Like

Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry.

4 Likes

I absolutely adore her new model. It’s fabulous.

I kind of wish Void Elves get the rune tattoo on her face.

4 Likes

I can make her so much worse.

6 Likes