Thoughts on Xal'atath's New Model

I’m ready to do my part to make a Horrific Vision a reality :saluting_face:

6 Likes

I love shadowform…

3 Likes

Makes you wonder how much of this they had thought of when they added the dagger back in Legion.

1 Like

Not what I was expecting, but I don’t hate it either.

1 Like

Take note her body is beginning to decay. She’ll need another host soon. Maybe Alleulia.

I’m hoping PC’s get the “join me on the dark side, baby.” Pitch from her, with maybe a bit of alternate dialogue for Shadow Priests who played through Legion.

4 Likes

The good guys need to do some real convincin’ with her reppin’ the bad guys. All I’m sayin’.

2 Likes

Lol, I’d stay away from crazy.

She’ll probably put you inside the knife.

1 Like

What about all us humble loyalists who never gave up the gift of N’zoth? Would love to see that brought back.

4 Likes

I can fix her

7 Likes

Having those face and arm tattoos as a sign of being a follower could be cool, and would make a lot of transmogs suspicious to other players. :rofl:

6 Likes

Where was that mentioned? It looks like standard Void mutation / Dark side miasma to me, minus tentacles.

1 Like

Well, all I have to say is…

ALL HAIL THE VOID!

4 Likes

or she’ll fix you,no one so far that met her is alive but us,she’ll finish us one way or the other.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear her voice.

3 Likes

if those rune were active you can travel the whole universe ,poof you there ,well maybe not where you want to be, :rofl:

1 Like

Boring….

i like it when she tells me what to do

2 Likes

If I’m recalling right Knaifu didn’t have a very high opinion of N’Zoth or her other “brethren”.

4 Likes