Thoughts on first week for Season 3's M+?

Honestly for me the hardest part of the dungeons has been people not knowing how to do them. The second hard part is that things that used to be interruptible are no longer interruptible, which is throwing my muscle memory from prior expansions off.

But mostly it’s just been the zugzug mentality of tanks running in and pulling 3-6 packs of mobs, no one interrupting any of the 90000 casts that happen (or stunning things like Blade Dance in BRH) and then never once allowing me to exit combat to start drinking despite healer protection repeatedly yelling in group chat that I am OOM from having to heal through these folks nonsense.

But, when I do manage to get a group of folks who play like they have more than 2 brain cells rubbing together, the dungeons feel pretty fine.

1 Like

I have done up to a +13 on Tides and it’s really not that bad. You just need to pop defensives on the pull with all the little elementals and the big elemental in the gauntlet (or Revival it if you have a Mistweaver). And the tank might need to kite that patrol with all the Dragons.

I am sure it gets obnoxious around +19-20, but we’re doing keys with minimal gear so I think that is to be expected.