Thottbot or Allakhazam?

How can we have classic without these? lol

The owners of thottbot have revived it. Although it’s got corporate stink all over it.

5 Likes

Did you expect them to not try to profit off it?

Did I say that’s what I expected? Calm down kid.

7 Likes

We can have classic without Allakhazam, however we really need the original Thottbot back. Wowhead stinks.

1 Like

As does everything these days. Your not allowed to just have a website anymore, you have to have a website owned or sponsored by someone now…

Somewhere in the last 10 years people forgot how to run apache and host their own website for free on a spare PC in the basement.

1 Like

Allakazam is an amazing Pokemon, looking forward to it’s return.

Lol

If I were to have a true Classic experience (my experience), I would not use Thottbot or Allakhazam, no add ons, and no voice chatting software. (I did use vent or something later in Vanilla- can’t remember).

I thought using add ons was considered cheating when I first started playing. Also, I didn’t know about Thottbott or Allakhazam until after I was level 60. Ignorance - it’s where ya start.

I don’t consider it cheating, but it is really fun following the quest text that tells you to “take the road north” and “find the path before the river”, I plan to play like this without looking anything up.

The problem is though I still have all these quests memorized so it will still be easier then it was back then for me…

I’m looking forward to the epic 20 part Legend of Stalven chain again! And Linken the Gnome in Un’goru Crater.

Don’t care, probably wowhead if they provide the fastest answer to my questions.

True but when the quest descriptions just suck or are wrong…

It looks more like an early WoWhead, but I plan on using https://classicdb.ch/ for Classic.

WoWhead is just way too bloated on extra crap they’re loading, even if they are going to have a Thottbot skin.

1 Like

I plan on using Google.