Those who just want the Lore to be respected

Yawn. You’re flailing around over nothing. Go to bed, old man. I can’t believe a harmless post on a forum by a typical turbo-nerd can trigger this much time and wasted effort from someone who thinks they’re above it all.

You’re on a Warcraft forum. You’re no better than anyone else here. Either deal with overly-attached nerds or get wrecked.

i mean it hasn’t been lore respected imo sinc UD - Holy priests existed and Goblin Shaman lore is garbage.

you have a few other lore related aspects of the game you can cross reference with the books that are different as well. probably made it more PG for the game but despite what this game has as far as lore yet alone the concept of the game makes 0 sense to me to do so.

I said I put you on ignore. I didn’t say how long I put you on ignore for.

Theyve literally done this since day 1 with Forsaken Priests. Remember priest has two other specs besides Shadow.

And no Alonsus Foal was not a character in WoW until Legion, and was always a human background character.

Sorry you’re mad that WoW isn’t real life, man.

In every thread it’s “lore fans” telling everyone they shouldn’t be allowed to play the game the way they want to play it because the “lore fans” take it personally that someone wants to enjoy the game in a way the “lore fans” don’t like. Mind your own business.