Those extensive Guardian Druid changes

Just wanted to say I was really thrilled with all those Guardian Druid changes. :slight_smile:

Right there with you with the mountain of priest changes.

1 Like

Each class should be getting a similar amount of attention.

I continue to preach we need a developer for each class, with extensive knowledge of the class and the numbers that fuel it.

Bear feels solid in dungeons currently. I don’t feel like it really needs massive changes apart from cleanup in the class tree which looks like a hot mess still.

Bear didn’t get many changes going into the new expansion either. Two consecutive patches of not many changes is boring.

Add moonkin form back to the class tree.
…or just make it so every spec learns it.

I want moonkin form back as a guardian druid! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

There is a difference between tuning viability and just general neglect to bring anything new to a class to break up the repetition… completely agree with your post that it would be nice if the level of attention was spread out more evenly. The differences between classes in terms of just new things being brought to each spec has been really noticeable over the last couple years.

Yup.

It just sucks when they tend to rotate through them, and if you play something like for example, frost DK, that went legit nearly 5 years not being touched. Only to have it finally reworked a bit and not have one of the main class complaints even looked at (Death and Decay cleave).

Just incredibly out of touch and a shame. The classes are like, the biggest part of the game. Current ret may have some numbers issues, but it should be the poster boy for class reworks going forward. Just oozes fantasy, every button feels fun to hit, and gives amazing audio and visual feedback.

I agree they’re good changes but I kind of wish that they found a way to get some Druid class tree changes in there. The Balance and Guardian spec tree changes are good but the class tree is still a mess with pathing issues, dead talents, and a lack of passive defensives. Given how much all of that has been discussed since the start of alpha I was surprised that there were no Druid class tree changes with so many class changes in a similar vein going on.

whats a bear? the only spec for druid are balance and healer… (main bear speaking)