Thorium Brotherhood Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Thorium Brotherhood (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

First! I used to play Clair on TB all those years ago. Tauren Warrior. In game you can find me as Greyah on WRA or clair#1709 through bnet.

1 Like

I played on Thorium Brootherhood, Horde Side on my Druid Rainwalker and Mage Dizork, I was in an amazing guild called The New Imperial Order with Mureta, Machavalian, Highshaman, Ennoko, Drallus, Straggus, Frostnova, and others im sure im missing. I really miss you guys, after I came back from Navy C school everyone was gone, most transfered servers before RealID became a thing. Anyways I would love to hear from you guys agian and if not play Classic just know you guys are doing ok.

1 Like

Thorium Brotherhood here, Played on my warrior Sseeth, and Ubalu. You can add me Siilence#11378

I was alliance during Vanilla, the nelf Hunter Anraleth. Does anyone here remember Grimflower? She/he was a forsaken rogue.

There was also a warrior that made a point to stalk me in battlegrounds, but for the life of me I can’t remember his name.

I may have seen you in battlegrounds some (I was alliance). Nelf Hunter Anraleth. I vaguely remember Frostnova, and Drallus rings a bell.

Thorium Brother hood here. I played on an undead rogue named Wheredego. You can add my btag Gruzol#1928

Played an orc shaman and raided MC with him a lot. Name was Feroxgar and was popular for being one of the best Enhancement shamans on the server back in vanilla - most popular moments involved always pulling agro in MC from tanks for my massive WF dps with lava dredger or melting faces in PvP with the unstopable force.

1 Like

I played this tauren druid back in Classic, and I was on this server from 2006 to 2010. I was in Bloodrite and raided for a time. If you recognize me and would like to reconnect, please add me on bnet. I’m looking forward to classic. Silwolffe#1520

2 Likes

Hey yall! I was still leveling during vanilla days but I would really like to reconnect with some old friends that I loved seeing when I logged on in BC. Character name was Yanges and if anyone has seen my best buddies Brute, Nell, Ttamyarum(think that’s spelled right) and anyone else from the guild Myth then hit me up!

3 Likes

Hey there, I used to play Paarfalanu, Death Knight Tauren and Muroarghon, Warlock Orc on Thorium Brotherhood, and I was part of the Incite guild before it collapsed. I can’t remember a lot of names off the top of my head other than Horsefeather and Shadowjaxx, but if you were in the guild, send me a message!

1 Like

Actually, I remember running into you several times in AB. Night elf Hunter, Anraleth.

1 Like

Heck yeah! AB and WSG were my jam back then. Thought your name looks familiar.

1 Like

I played on this guy back in late vanilla through BC into WOTLK was wondering if any of my old guildies or friends from Semper Fidelis might still be floating around out there that still remember me. Hope to reconnect with some of you for classic! Padwana#1453

Lylie here. Been playing since vanilla as part of Fury Unbridled. Guess I wasn’t super active until TBC but I was certainly around! Hope to see you guys on classic!

2 Likes

I was (and still am) Atrophia, an undead warlock, on Thorium Brotherhood. I was in Bloodrite during classic and TBC. If we were friends back then, please feel free to message me either on modern-day TB or on the classic Bloodsail Buccaneers realm!

3 Likes

I played a Forsaken Priest named Orient/Xytda in Vanilla-WotLK but then during WotLK I switched to Forsaken DK named Lillyan after I realm swapped Xy. I still play Horde on Illidan and I sometimes venture to TB to see if I can catch old friends.

Feel free to add me :smiley: UnicornMuffn#1424

YANGES! Char and I were just talking about you, wondering if you were going to come back. I’m going to post on the guild FB page that you have been found!
:smiley:

1 Like

Played as Rohk the troll priest and Farenheit/Faren the undead warlock. add my tag Keff#1646

Zulganghul the troll priest formerly of Bad Moon Rising looking for any of my old friends from the good old days; including, but not limited to: Mugthol, Jadenala, Vrishka, Yaasin, Nokartolani, Loralai, and Goldark.

Add me on Blizzard: SpaceMasters#1950
or on Discord: Space_Masters#5625