Thomas Bates's Duskwood Thread

Poor friends! Thomas will be having a good night, but perhaps not the best morning! I sure hope the trouble that sometimes follows Cheng doesn’t interrupt Duskwood TOO much. :wink:

Thanks for the lovely times, it’s always a good spooky time in Duskwood! :heart:

2 Likes

The ghost is: in!

Duskwood Weather Report forecasts a high chance of fog and ghostly chills tonight.

1 Like

Whenever I come to Duskwood, I end up feeling like I’m going to wake up the next day confused and wondering what the heck happened the night before. But in a good way!

(I need to start playing the Scooby Doo OST as my background music for Duskwood RP because it’s oddly fitting.)

1 Like

To be honest I sometimes forget to bump my thread cause I haven’t had problems finding rp partners these days. Nature is recovering.

The ghost would like to take this time to advertise a little event in honor of the Volunteer Guard Day micro holiday:

Volunteer Patrol Night!
April 28th, 7:30 pm server, Darkshire
-Meet up at Darkshire to experience the patrol route of a First War Soldier, and learn the history of Duskwood and the Alliance!
-Event is Alliance leaning, but neutral/Horde characters can be easily accommodated!

6 Likes

I spent. So long. Making this comprehensive timeline of every major event that happens in Deadwind Pass and Duskwood and I just need some validation for this undertaking, man.

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/the-bright-guarde-justoneanna/t/the-history-of-duskwood-timeline

Also, the ghost is: in!

4 Likes

Must not forsake Duskwood in all the dragon hype.

The ghost is: reminding you that Volunteer Patrol Night is tomorrow at 7:30 server!

2 Likes

Volunteer Patrol Night begins in 15 minutes! We’ll be convening at the field outside Darkshire.

The patrol night had a wonderful turn out! A special thanks to the Seventy Third for so many of them coming to listen to Thomas’s history lesson.

1 Like

Where do you all meet up at? Perhaps I was just tooo fashionably late.

Last night we were doing a patrol across the zone, which is something Thomas does once or twice a night naturally too. I just stared a new job so the times I get online have shifted a little later to 7:30 server and going until about midnight. I know that isn’t a schedule that works for everyone but I try to accommodate as much as I possibly can. I’m only one ghost man!

4 Likes

A quiet little patrol across Duskwood.

tosses a candybar wrapper on the road

2 Likes

This is an act of war.

Teehee!!

runs away

1 Like

Hope you all had a happy Mother’s Day!

I was Rping on my Nightborne Warrior recently and you happened along with someone else I …can’t seem to remember who it was. I’ve been meaning to come to Duskwood again either on a Hordie or Alliance. I’ll find the time! I’ve just been leveling so many of my alts lately…

Also Rping. And playing other games.

crazed screaming

2 Likes

Doing a little casual rp.

That’s such a cool idea. I intend to have this character lurking around Karazhan. Hope to bump into you.

1 Like