This whole game is disappointing

Caring about loot is the primary aspect of RPG games. That’s the whole point. To level your fictional guy up, get him more gear, make him stronger so he can do more things. What do you mean “only care about the loot”. Unless you’re playing on an RP server, so 0.01% the wow population, then absolutely loot is king. Hello?

2 Likes

SAME! I still wearing a heroic neck! I cannot for the life of me find a neck piece for week.

i wish loot-crazed individuals would make way for a newer, less greedy playerbase who doesn’t whine non-stop and just enjoys the game. I think that’d make the community and the gameplay experience a lot better.

1 Like

I got the raid lockout bug for normal and did 3 heroic bosses. 21 raid bosses killed and only 1 piece of loot that I didn’t need. That’s so much worse than classic. At least in classic loot always went to someone that could use it. This whole loot system is scummy af just to prolong play time.

I feel like people that get geared out just play alts. How many people spend all that time getting gear just to quit? It seems like this is just having the opposite effect they intended, because I’ve been thinking really hard about playing ff14 again or joining my friends in path of exile.

Expectation

https://i.imgflip.com/4dkib7.jpg

Reality

https://i.redd.it/hek763arh4p21.png

5 Likes

Uh they been recycling boss mechanics since atleast BT they just make different slight changes to it. There hasnt been any challenging content since mage tower before that it was basically push the red button everything will insta kill you challenge so meh.

Yay in sure that’s exactly what happened

If you don’t like the game, don’t play it… Lots of games on the market

I actually like the loot system the way it is. Way better then BFA loot rain garbage.

We aren’t even trickled in gear at this rate. A 20 man Raid gets less than 1/5th of their Raid worth of loot per boss. 3 pieces. Combine that with RNG to where some pieces are duplicates and completely useless…

I suppose he wants something to show for it.

2 Likes

Hahaha unluggy uce

Part of the fun of a MMO is gearing up.

2 Likes

Ok I got to ask wth is the chair and where do I get it Ill make it hover re-enact wall-e

Yes, apparently I’ve been playing incorrectly. If it comes with a back massager, I’d be set.

Like the picture of m’lady. :grin:

2 Likes

I can make it cover heated and back massager hell couple touch pad remotes and a intercom/ tele system who needs legs.Even make a xman cerebo helm just to mess with people.

2 Likes

Maybe. RNG is still RNG so there’s no guarantee of getting that good week.

They did

I believe the preMoP/SoO unofficial rule was 1per5, 10m raid 2 drops 25m raid 5 drops. So a 20m raid would at best drop 1 more piece of gear

And I would be completely fine with 4. 3 just seems to low.