This Week in WoW: June 21, 2024

This Week in WoW: June 21, 2024

Catch up on all the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

1 Like

Interesting change for boss loot drops. Curious to see how the community responds. I personally don’t mind - definitely want that new look for the Wylderdrake. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

We’re changing the way the loot system for the holiday boss drops work. We have increased drop rates significantly for the first boss kill on a single account. Only the first attempt on a single Battle.net account will be eligible to receive the item drop, however. For each subsequent daily attempt on the boss with a single Battle.net account, the chance for the item to drop will increase and continue to accumulate for each failed attempt.

This change will allow players to spend less time working to earn a specific dropped item while providing an increasing opportunity to get that item during the holiday

Thank you. Finally a means to log in every day to ensure i do the daily task, always with a feeling of increasing my chances to looting it. Please allow it to bee 100% if done every day for the length of the holiday so no one eever feels like the missed out. One toon per account per day means no more 50 toons per day hoping for it and still not looting it.

Horrible idea to increase the drop rates. It’s incredibly un-fun if everyone can obtain the same items and takes away from the feeling of superiority when you earn an item that other people missed out on.

This game is becoming too friendly to the EXTREMELY casual fanbase.

“Please allow it to bee 100% if done every day for the length of the holiday so no one eever feels like the missed out.”

Eyeroll.

Incredibly un-fun could also be considered doing something hundreds of times and being rewarded with seeing someone loot it on their first try.

1 Like