This Week in WoW: April 17, 2023

Can you guys make renown less tedious to get please

1 Like

This is correct. I’ve added the word “Preview” to the front to help avoid more confusion. Generally, you can expect we’re listing out our upcoming feature articles in this or letting you know about in-game events such as bonus events and holidays. The update goes live on May 2 as does the Cross-Faction Guild functionality. You can read the details about it tomorrow.

5 Likes

That roadmap is kinda lite at 2 weeks duration.
Should fluff it out with all the tuning passes you’ll need to do on a weekly basis since you didn’t take care of more during the PTR.

2 Likes

I understand the approach of these posts now. “Preview” does help

Thanks

Not only class tuning but dungeon tuning.

You’re welcome. We’ll refine it a bit and change it to note when something is an (Article) or an (Event) going forward to help avoid confusion.

When we have news to share for Classic outside of blue posts (which you can check out in the Blues News on Fridays if you aren’t following along during the week), we’ll share. We aren’t and won’t be ignoring Classic.

5 Likes

Cool!

Keep up with the transparency and the road map and hope for longer blogs that are essay sized.

1 Like

Thank you for this. Do you have an ETA on regular flying for us old fogeys?

:cookie:

1 Like

For real dude.

Awesome! (Article) and (Event) will be super helpful!

1 Like

“ignoring classic” bro its classic for a reason there is nothing to add because its CLASSIC

12 Likes

On the contrary tons of things!!!

A new season of mastery? Classic fresh that the community is literally begging for? Classic plus with small tweaks to bring meme specs more in the fold like crusader strike for rets, mana regen for boomys, feral changes to make them less reliant on a level 40 blue helm and hundreds of gold per raid on consumes?

Tier sets for all specs, that don’t break the game?

New/ unfinished quest lines that died off in cliff hangers?

Zones scheduled for release in classic that were put in tbc like Kara crypts, Kara 10 man, hyjal.

High elves

Goblins.

Literally take any private server direction cause it seems like that have things more organized than our beloved blizzard atm.

1 Like

Tysm for the response. We classic Andys admittedly have felt left in the cold with the communication. Your response rekindled my hope that we aren’t left on the back burner.

Much love <3

1 Like

Would love to see or hear some feedback to the mage community. Specifically the Arcane Mages that have been begging for changes since Dragonflight launched.

We’ve just added a new in-game cinematic to the This Week in WoW article called, " “Opening the Way”"— Make sure you give it a watch!

4 Likes

Taking a page from Bungie’s playbook and producing your own TWAB* now Blizzard?

This Week At Bungie/Blizzard

It’s 13 year old content. Everyone knows what’s ahead in Wrath Classic.

1 Like

I was under the impression it came on May 2nd with patch?

Can my druid go back to being a night elf tomorrow? :pleading_face:

1 Like

So will my druid turn into a bird or?
Ignoring this…again…

1 Like