This Week in WoW: April 10, 2023

So…uh…has raiding always been dead? When haven’t they had lockouts? FF has lockouts too, don’t they?

2 Likes

Who are you and what happened to the old blizzard?

(because they sucked and don’t need to come back)

Yes, but the older raids do not. So I can grind for progression for every class in ff. The way it’s done for end game isn’t a loss of control either for loot, this is a big killer for WoW. You also aren’t wasting 99% of your time doing everything but the boss.

Sounds awful. Have fun.

They unlock previous tiers, while keeping rewards relevant (see wondrous tails for cosmetic grind for doing older tiers/dungeons), so yes I will.

Have fun with the cat people and their shiny houses in Eorzea.

1 Like

That’s every modern game now. Busy work designed to keep you paying money.

Yeh but what you want might not be wat I want, and what improvements they make might be better for neither of us.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious🙄 but god forbid I write something I’d like and why I dislike something because I AM THE ONE PLAYING.

WE aren’t discussing the reasons why something isn’t taken into account. WE are just airing our grievances on something.

What will happen 13 April with Zaralek Caverns? The entrance will appears? Introduction quests?

Cant wait to see what you have. Great job.

2 Likes

You sound like someone who needs a break.

Take a break.

Thank you, Blizzard bot.

Yall still have a long, long, LONG way to go before you are hitting Bungie TWAB levels though lol.

april 13th …are we going to get a mini pre patch???

Tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me.

Sanctimonious :poop:. You waffle on about playing Walking Simulator XIV, but constantly lurk on WoW because even you know WoW’s endgame is better.

And it drives you crazy.

At least I know you’re not one of the forum stalkers, otherwise you’d not have said that. I was going off every other week in those “get your 8 done” threads about avoiding doing anything for vault because the timegate fomo endgame is meaningless for me.

I was physically keeping track (since mid-december) of how long I’d been avoiding raiding/m+ contributions towards vault.

I really don’t understand your point other than you dislike m+/raid done, I casually do heroic and raidlogging has been incredibly friendly. There’s very little in the game currently that requires you to login daily, I already have loremaster and the reps, almost have the forbidden title by just casually killing rares when I feel lazy. What do you feel requires constant logging in? Also, I highly doubt you’re in the top end of m+ pushers to be really held back by raiding “timegate”, your bis isn’t the only gear you can wear and isn’t the only thing that will let you do 20+.

It’s not worth it dealing with others over meaningless weekly timegate FOMO. The way it’s set up completely devalues it. I’d been doing everything but DF content since late December because I got BM’d hard and people tend to be nasty and aren’t worth the hassle over jailed forward progression.

The way I play I’ll skip a week and burst play another, and getting less rewards for equal effort means big no. This is on top of bad PUGGING experiences and with the way it’s set up locking people out if they honestly want random groups and not the stress of being tied down to one.

Their 4 pc (upgrade from the 2 pc) is a 1.8% dps increase and entirely useless in AOE where they barely spend mana. So no they are not looking strong with the new tierset. If you mean the trinket in-general that wouldn’t be enough to make any class overpowered. And said trinket is anti-synergistic with the new tier set where you’d have a negative int buff during the 4 pc buff, on top of the fact that due to surge being longer the use of talon will be later in the burst cycle causing it to overlap minorly with your mini burn.

2 Likes

Typical male Human Ret Paladin commenting on something he has no understanding of but thinks it’s okay because he thinks it looks cool (the same reason they picked male Human Ret Paladin in the first place).

1 Like

We were all mocking you on Discord btw, Manather included.