This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

People make their decision what faction to play and what realm to play on for the same kinds of personal reasons you made your decision on.

Said no one ever.

Absolutely no one predicted that transfers would be opened and then made faction-specific and stopped in the process of moving entire guilds.

I predicted that faction-specific transfers would not work to balance factions at this point. The time to deal with the faction balance issue was before classic was released. That’s the only time people would have been okay with restrictions. It could have worked, but no one in the Blizzard Department of Unforseen Circumstances™ was on the job in the past 5 years.

I had no idea they were going to screw it up this badly. No one did.

It’s literally not impatient. If you order and pay for food and they take 6 hours to bring it to you so you go somewhere else, you aren’t “impatient”. They are incompetent. You seem to not fully grasp how paying for a product works.

No one thinks their main should be accessible on all servers. I see your point that the character isn’t deleted but some servers are severely unbalanced to where it’s not very fun or playable and people shouldn’t have to reroll for that, especially since blizzard is the main reason for the unbalance.

nope i had accounts split like half my toons got the transfer and half did not so i have bankers on servers where i have no characters i actually play… very useful

If you’re going to troll, at least try to read what you’re trolling, it makes you look amateurish.

I was talking about the consequences to those that STAY, to Stalagg players dealing with having nobody to group with A-side, and a wrecked economy since it’s just hardcore raiders with no casuals left. So I’m not sure why you’re talking like I left, I didn’t, I never intended to- but I am left here stuck with something that I can handle (being camped by horde everywhere), and something that is much harder to handle (not being able to find groups for dungeons- WoW as a solo game is not much fun).

There’s no difference between you, and those that fled to Alliance HS. You want an easy, good experience with the game. Tell me, how many hundreds of hours have you spent being camped so far, how many thousands of times have you been gibbed instantly at a FP or upon leaving an instance portal at SM, BRD, UBRS, Scholo, Strat by dozens just sitting outside camping?

You want to make a faction better- go do it, but as long as you’re not, your smug gloating is worthless.

1 Like

How do people not read these things…so your transfers were disabled, just happens to be that its now also factionally optioned.

1 Like

Whatever man, you made your choice. If that’s your philosophy, so be it.

I’ll be enjoying WoW Classic on a server that will actually stay populated for years to come.

That 6 hour wait for the food was worth it if it’s food that will last you for years, tastes better, and is the best food experience available.

Have fun on your dead servers.

The irony of your post is overwhelming.

you think they meant to have half my toons on one server and half on another?

I don’t know what to tell y’all except for it’s not like this was the first time transfers were offered. Should’ve made the jump the first 10 times they offered them instead of edging to the last minute before they release PvP content – which OF COURSE is when they’re going to actually care about faction balances on realms.

1 Like

If you have to abandon your character because your server is unplayable, that work is indeed lost.

I mean if i can move em back thats fine too i just want all my toons on all my accounts on one gd server

I don’t think that has ever been part of their plan for Classic.

Right now, if someone decides they’re on the wrong server, except for a few rare exceptions, the only option is to abandon their character and reroll on the right server.

Yeah, must be why they just split hundreds of guilds, resulting in many of them likely quitting- to perserve balance on pvp realms by getting rid of yet more players from the underplayed faction.

Logic that only makes sense to Blizzard and their white knights.

You know what would have preserved pvp balance? Having free faction specific xfers the first time around. The first xfers screwed so many servers, and now they’ve screwed so many guilds. All of it completely unnecessary.

1 Like

I’m not on a dead server, my server is fine. Doesn’t mean I can’t empathize with others. You are either a bad troll or a blizzard bootlicker. Good luck in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Yeah, must be why they just split hundreds of guilds, resulting in many of them likely quitting- to perserve balance on pvp realms by getting rid of yet more players from the underplayed faction.

Logic that only makes sense to Blizzard and their white knights.

You know what would have preserved pvp balance? Having free faction specific xfers the first time around. The first xfers screwed so many servers, and now they’ve screwed so many guilds. All of it completely unnecessary.

Thats what im saying it, faction specific xfers would have been great but they could have mentioned it and not stoped it after i transfered half my toons on several different accounts. Not only are my friends screwed my accounts are split

4 Likes

Looks like you may have queues again, real soon.

The blue post included that they were having some technical issues. Give them a bit to figure it out before breaking out the torches and pitchforks

Lololololololololol

1 Like

Listen friend, I’m definitely no Blizzard white knight. I have a very cynical and love/hate relationship with them and their games. I enjoy most of their franchises and play them frequently because they’re more what I’m looking for than what other studios are providing and I really like the lore/concepts… but I’m also frequently ticked off at Blizzard’s perpetual failures of design and execution at multitudes of levels.

That being said… this particular case, while Blizzard probably could’ve been more clear about the conditions AND could’ve even done the faction-specific restrictions much earlier, is entirely within the realm of “you should’ve expected this” and “you had ample opportunities prior to do this and you waited to the last minute still” for players. So, sorry I’m not really feeling sympathetic.