This spec is an absolute masterpiece

Title. Period.

My first WoW character ever, over 13 years ago, was a balance druid. I think I got him to level 23 or something. Over a decade, I never tried it again. Until now. I am back home.

I am speechless. Thank you blizzard. Thank you so much. Bravo. I get it.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Danny Devito!:

Oh my god. I get it.

Thank you, Mr. Devito

I get it.

I get it, God. I get it.

It get it.

It’s so balanced. It’s a mirror between AoE and Single Target. I get it. I get it. It’s two rotations. But they are the same rotation. Oh my god. I get it. It’s so perfect. It’s so beautiful! It’s lovely. My goodness. My goodness! What a magnificent work of divine art!

Thank you Blizzard. Whichever game guy came up with this, thank you. I noticed what you made and I appreciate it.

Going to update this thread with a video of me executing my understanding of each rotation with my awesome, symmetrical, OCD Weak Auras which are perfectly (and correctly) balanced correctly so that it is good.

T H A N K Y O U B L I Z Z Z Z I L B U O Y K N A H T
Y O U A R E G E N I U S E S S E S U I N E G E R A U O Y

O N T H I S O N E T H I N G I M E A N N A E M I G N I H T E N O S I H T N O

Are you ok?

5 Likes

I made some mistakes, because I’ve been playing all night. But this is me doing the single target rotation (as I understand it) then the AoE rotation (as I understand it) and then just back and forth between the two.

It’s so simple.

The DoTs are the DoTs. Keep them applied.

In single target, the resource dump and big damage source is Starsurge. In AoE, the resource dump and big damage source is Starfall.

In Single Target, Starfire is your periodically applied power-up, Wrath is you spam damage and resource-builder. In AoE, they switch roles.

It’s so perfect. Excellent work Blizzard.

The devs delivered a telegram today. Stellar Flare and Wild Mushrooms are coming back soon. Enjoy this version of balance for a few months.

1 Like