This siege of dragonbane keep

three times this morning this didn’t start - you have 80 people sitting here waiting for it and it doesn’t start and we have to come back in an hour now.

Also please make this spawn every hour when you include it in the weekly - way way too many people trying to do it and you need to tag the end boss to get credit.

2 Likes

The timer on wowhead is poorly worded and makes you think it’s starting or in progress. I would get one of the weakauras that has a countdown timer for the dragonflight events as that’s been accurate for me. I do agree it should happen more often during the weekly. I’m not saying you didn’t experience a bug with the event, but the verbiage is really confusing and I would still suggest a timer in game instead. If you’d prefer not to, check wowhead for the “forces are gathering” text.

Also you do not have to tag the boss to get credit, just be in the vicinity. I got phased to another shard while I was outside the boss’s building and was about to enter it when the shard I popped into finished their boss kill. The loot bag popped into my bags and I got credit for the weekly quest.

No I understand the timer on wowhead just fine. This event was spawning every hour yesterday afternoon when I did my first ones. It may not be this morning but given the amount of people who were there waiting for it I suspect it is just being buggy.

People in the grouping up this morning as well because they were saying you weren’t getting credit if you didn’t tag. I am trying to run 16 characters through that weekly so I don’t have time to test it out and purposely miss the tag.

Ok, just checking since there has been a lot of confusion in the general/zone chats. It should be spawning every two hours unless they changed it.

Good to know. I have received credit multiple times when I’m not able to get a tag in, let alone even be in the boss room.