This Side Up and Keystone Master Artifact appearance

So my understanding is you have to unlock the base of each artifact appearance on a character, but then the unlocked tints of that base appearance are account wide. This is how it works for every one of my artifact appearances but two

1. I have done Balance of Power on one hunter. The base BoP is available for transmogs on my alternate hunter but none of the BoP tints are available to my alt. I have the Keystone master achievement on both toons, but the keystone master BoP tint only appears on my first hunter

2. This Side Up archaeological artifact appearance. I did this on my druid but cannot transmog it to any other character

According to blizzard (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/136383) ALL artifact appearances should be account wide if you are the appropriate class. I have submitted bug reports but wanted to know if anyone here knew a workaround as I want to use both of these

Unsure, they should be both available, though I believe they said that This Side Up would be account wide for any character for Artifact appearances though there’s some achievements that are not like Mythic 15. Even so. Once you unlock that specific skin on that class, any other class you own SHOULD have access to it from transmog.

Only this character has completed the Balance of Power so far. But all of my other Warlocks have the unlocked tints (base & Unleashed Monstrosities) available to them from the time they are able to choose a spec (and thus gain the ability to use Legion Artifact appearances).

Also, all my characters have the “This Side Up” tint available to them from the time they are able to choose a spec (and thus gain the ability to use Legion Artifact appearances).

I have tested on existing characters and brand new level 10s that I just created.