This Server Is Lost

No, stereotypes an entire group of people negatively and based on completely false information, therefore bigot

7 Likes

Bigot definition

• a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Ya I’m kinda bigoted against furries too ngl

6 Likes

Gonna have to agree here. People that engage in the furry RP or furry culture in general are pretty vile, and in my experience very predatory too.

Honestly I wish groups and guilds for furries and other blatantly sexual ‘lifestyle’ weren’t allowed to recruit openly and go after younger players the way that they do. Probably one of the biggest issues with this server.

4 Likes

You mean RPers in general. RPers have potentially some of the most toxic personalities I’ve experienced firsthand. So… Don’t count yourself out of it. If you don’t know the definition of what you insult just… Don’t even try. Not saying I don’t RP but it doesn’t mean you’re exempt.

People like yourself and labeling everyone under the tag are the reason there’s so much hatred in the first place. Not everyone represents an entire culture -_-

That’s called a word I can’t say but it has a term IE Bestiality.

1 Like

This thread certainly went places.

I’ll go ahead and officially reset the counter now.

4 Likes

I didn’t even have to say half this crap, people just already know how bad this place has become without me saying it. Really proves my point.

Facts.

10 char

3 Likes

When it comes to political views, I will still take this server over WRA any day of the week.

2 Likes

Both servers are literally one and the same.

6 Likes

In my experience, no. Moonguard is primarily made up of @#$!posters and trolls. There are those who advocate for ‘alternative lifestyles’ sure, but for the most part these are confined to SW and Goldshire and their political views end there.

WRA on the other hand is home to the genuine, die-hard believers of the cult of woke. Crusaders and inquisitors who will shout you down and ostracize you as soon as you step out of line. Maybe it is because I do not typically partake in public rp, but I do not think it is quite that bad on MG.

so how many times did you insist that it was black humor and not racism before they kicked you out

6 Likes

I was never kicked out. I simply took a good look at the community and noped out of there. How many times do you make assumptions about strangers on the internet?

1 Like

less than you, apparently

3 Likes

Then your experience must be severely limited or your definition of “vile” is absurdly broad. Or both.

Oh, and being a furry isn’t generally being attracted to what we’d normally call animals. Because that’s not what furries usually are.

1 Like

Having come here after years of RPing there…

…that’s a blatant lie.

5 Likes

100%

All you have to do is step in their forums. They are insufferable. Literally had a forum discussion where they claim the dictionary is wrong, and their made up definitions are right.

If you don’t align with their woke thinking and obey their wokerage buzz words, you are wrong to them.

3 Likes

Also applies to moon guard.

2 Likes

MG is not near as bad as WRA.

Sure it’s fun to tease the WRA tourist that finds their way on MG trade, and watch them implode. But that’s as far as it goes.

4 Likes

I’m truly scared to see just where they would point.