This Server Is Lost

why do you care so much

4 Likes

Yo Spectral, why donā€™t you just leave the server? Iā€™ve seen you in like 3 threads complaining about ā€˜femalesā€™, I think youā€™re a bit hung up on it still.

Sorry that your ERP chum turned out to be a dude, I really am, but it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s GG for the server.

If you want RP, make a storyline and ask if people are interested, itā€™s what I do and I am never short on high quality, good RP content (only time I am is when Iā€™m being a lazy tavern dweller).

Stop being a lazy, passive RPer and start actively making content for others, be the change you want to see in the world and all that :slight_smile:

11 Likes

They are a DK. It comes with the territory :wink:
(Iā€™m kidding, most of you are fine! Lol)

wow MG Alliance is even better than I thought

11 Likes

Im crying :joy:

Ah, expansion season. That wonderous and joyful time of year when F2Ps leave the lids to their dumpsters open and a cool autumn breeze blows all that trash into our yard.

2 Likes

Pfft, weā€™re gay on the Horde too. Itā€™s not like me wearing this is all cultural or anything.

7 Likes

Moonguard has always been about people being exploratory, and enjoying their options. Straight is usually the default, so I donā€™t think it should be a huge surprise that Moonguard characters are down to try other stuff.

5 Likes

This screams ā€œrejectā€
/pity

1 Like

This too :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

Yelling at cat meme intensifies

1 Like

That name. That avatar. Youā€™d fit right in!

Myself however? Iā€™m a straight, white vulpera. I donā€™t need no human.

1 Like

Plenty more non-mentally ill furries.

Judging by his level, he played through the DK starting pre-prepatch and thatā€™s it. Iā€™d wager he doesnā€™t even play here normally.

1 Like

being attracted to animals is a mental illness

3 Likes

Humans are animals.

Code for bones dogs

Code for ā€œunderstands scienceā€. A furry is not an animal in the sense you meant, however. Itā€™s a human with animal features basically. A fantasy race basically. Fully sentient, sapient, and able to give informed consent. So saying a furry ā€œbangs animalsā€ is about on par with saying someone who sleeps with humans is ā€œbanging animalsā€.

Gotcha, youā€™re a bigot. Tata.

2 Likes

This thread is distilled cancer.

7 Likes