This server is dead and full of noobs

Wish I never rerolled here.

Well, you never had th’ makin’s of a varsity athlete. An’ you gotta bee onna your head, mon.

1 Like

So you rushed to 60, and think that its dead because you have no one else to play with when everyone else is like level 20-40?

Surprising…

Gonna have to give it a few weeks before you can saw its a dead server. Also, there are free transfer to this server.

3 Likes

That I’m very tempted to take =O I’m currently on Westfall, and I’m highly considering moving to Windseeker.

2 Likes

Windseeker is a new server. The population is growing steadily… Come join!

2 Likes

Don’t think to much about it, give it two months server will be populated.

Also, remember that layering will be removed eventually. This will help you actually see all the other people.

Come. The community has been great so far. :slight_smile:

I’ve been enjoying this server a lot compared to Pagle which was way too overcrowded.

Yeah this post is old and dead honestly. It’s improved a lot over the last couple weeks which I’m happy to see

Even though it’s old it gives people an idea of who’s running this guild. Not a very welcoming post to people that are transferring from Pagle or who’s looking for a mature guild.

8 Likes

Lmao. You weren’t here when it was really dead. Join other guilds if you like there are plenty of good ones on here. We’re 8/10 on MC and server first with all kills. I don’t know what’s immature about this post besides the timing of it and if I could delete it I would. Lots has changed.

Why would anyone join your guild with a post saying the entire server are noobs? Anyone with half a brain knows where this guild is going. Character means everything.

Bad taste.

I’m certainly an opinionated person. It was a bad taste post I admit it. Doesn’t take away the fact there are lots of people that don’t know what they’re doing. Our guild isn’t for everyone and that’s perfectly fine with me.

1 Like

Opinionated - calling a whole server noobs.

1 Like

I’ve started toons on a few servers, and this is my favorite so far.

I’ve been in a few groups that I really liked, and a couple that were okay. Obviously players have various levels of skill and knowledge, but most of the people I’ve seen and interacted with have been decent in both gameplay and demeanor.

One thing I like about this server so far is that the players tend to be less oriented towards /world banter and memeing than the other servers I’ve seen. Players are active and online, and they will speak up and respond in those other channels, but it’s not really a pog tournament or whatever.

I find that on Windseeker (A), /World is used less overall, which seems weird to visitors expecting that constant stream of convo that so soothes and reassures them. But even in the off-hours there’s a lot of LFG activity across a wide range of levels in /LookingForGroup, and people do chat and advertise in the local /General and /Trade.

1 Like

I remember leveling with TonySoprano. He would always roll on items for other classes and claim his friends needed it. Sorry Tony that is not how it works, That’s called being a NINJA. Guess people have short memories.

1 Like

Thats actually REALLY funny because you’re so obviously trolling. I was server 2nd 60 along with valmere and we were miles ahead of everyone. Literally the only other person I saw during leveling was Valmere. So good try bud, but there are screenshots to prove it, and I don’t see you providing any sort of “proof” because there is none. Thanks for making my post the most seen post on the server though, I appreciate the free clout
Lol